Chapter 29

Not edited and ALOT TYPOS CUZ MY HAND

(Typing doesn't really go that great cause I have a cut in my hand and arm so yeah but here's an update cause I love you)

Zayn's pov:
I'm really angry. Not just angry I am furious. I look at Ari and she looks at the ground. "Ari what if you show Zayn and Jack our house!" her mom says calmly but I just can see she's furious as well. Ari nods and takes Jack his hand. Jack just walks along with her and thinks. I follow the two and look at Ari while she shows Jack her house. I hear my mom and aunt and Arianna her parents talk about the neighborhood.
Jack and Arianna make their way upstairs and I quickly follow. It's boring as fuck and Arianna doesn't look at me once. That makes me only more angry. When the 'tour' ends in her room I'm so completly done.
"Ari don't you think it's time to apologize?!" I say clearly angry. "For what?" She ask while givining Jack a pencil and paper. "For what you've done" I say. "Your right I'm sorry Zayn' she says looking at her shoes. I sigh and look good at her. She looks beautiful. Even more beautiful than on her picture. "You look beautiful" I say while lifting up her head. She smiles weakly. "Thanks" she mumbles. I peck her lips and she blushes. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look in whatever you wear. Your the prettiest girl alive!" I whisper. I smile when her cheeks turn red. "I love you Arianna Tomlinson." She's silent. I know it isn't easy for her to say it. "I'm sorry Zayn" she says. "Don't be sorry for something you never wanted"
she smiles and I see she isn't okay. I wrap my arms around her and press her against my chest. "As long as you know that I love you, everything is alright" I whisper. I kiss her softly and she kisses me back.
"What's love?" Jack suddenly asks. I break the kiss and Ari and I send eachother a look that says 'I don't know how to explain it help me!' it's silent for a while than Ari sits down next to Jack on the ground. "You know Jack love is something that's diffrent for everyone. Love is simply love but everyone will get it conpletly diffrent I can't explain love to you cause love is something inside you" she says. Jack nods an goes back to his drawing. Ari gets up and she looks extremly tired. The make up doesn't cover that for me. "Come here" I say. She does and I pick her up and lay down with her. She curls her self up in my chest and I kiss her head. She closes her eyes and I study her face. Something is wrong with her and I need to find out what! I slowly move away and wrap a blanket around her and she snuggles into it. I smile and kiss her head. I look at her, she looks so fragile and brake able.
I sit down next to Jack and look at his drawing. It's an field with flowers but his grey pencil makes everything sad. The flowers looks so happy and so dead at the same time. I slowly rub his little back and he ignores me.
After an while he starts talking. "This drawing is like you and Ari. you two look so happy but both so sad together" I stare at him. He just goes on drawing. I don't get this little boy. He thinks like an adult but he's a child. He mostly can't find the right words like every child can't but in his mind it's like he's already 80.
Arianna her mom walks in and looks confused at Arianna and than my way. "Why is she asleep?" she ask me. "She looked really tired so I tucked her in and kept an eye on my little brother" I say while getting up. "Oh well dinner is ready" she says clearly annoyd that she didin't find us naked or making out.

•••

We all get a plate with chicken and some salad. I place my hand on Ari her leg and she stiffens for a second but relaxes again. I slowly eat and all the adults talk. I hope they don't get to the point they think 'hey let's ask Zayn somethig' thanks to my great luck it comes to that point.
"So Zayn what school are you?" Arianna her father asks. "I'm in the same school as Ari" he nods. "Do you know what you wanna do after school?" he asks. "I think I will go to college but maybe I will take an year of and go see the world to learn about the world and diffrent cultures" I say. "I did that too it's really nice you see so many diffrent people!" he father says. "Yeah I would like to travel to South-Africa, Austrailia, England, France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands and a lot more. "You should go to spain! spain is beautiful! I've been there they have delicious food there!" He says. "Yeah" is all I say.
"So Zayn do you have a girlfriend?" Ari her mom asks and I feel Ari stiffen again. She knows about Ari and me why would she ask. Everybody except for Jack looks at me. Suddenly Louis his glass falls from the table. He quickky winks at me before cleaning his mess. I'm happy that all the attention isn't on me anymore. "Louis!" Ari her father says. "Sorry Dad I'm already cleaning it!" he says. "Well what did we talk about?" Ari her father says. "Zayn's girlfriend!" My mother says. Thanks mom! fucking thanks! I thibk for a while why not just say one day they will all know it.
"Actually I have a girlfriend! she's the mist beautiful girl in the world and I don't know what to do without her! she's sweet and caring and the most amazing person I ever met in my whole life!" I say. I see Arianna smile and it makes me so warm on the inside. "So... who is it?" Arianna her dad asks. Guess her father didin't see me yesterday with his daughter. "Your beautiful daughter Arianna" I say. He looks confused but than smiles. Arianna looks worried about her dad's reaction but relaxes when he smiles. "I'm happy it's you and not that curly boy that visited Louis today!" Louis laughs and everybody looks at him. "What's so funny?" Ari asks. "Oh just that joke someone told me yesterday!" he says and goes back eating again. Weird boy.

•••

I climb out of my window and climb on the roof. I lay down on my flat roof and look at the stars. It's a beautiful and clear night. You can see more stars than normaly. I sigh and think about Jack his drawing. Is it true are Ari and I dead? maybe we have an doomed love? Or is it a childs imagination. I don't know. all I know is that I love Arianna so much that it hurts. Maybe that's our dead the love it self maybe the love isn't good for us but to strong to ignore maybe it's just our past cause I have the feeling I don't know everything about Ari her past and she also doesn't know about mine...

(I've been to 'the fault in our stars'! that moment Augustus sat in his car crying. I broke something inside me broke! I didin't cry! I watched the movie. Than me and my Dad went to go get a drink in the same hotel as in the movie that hotel with the gold/brown founten or whatevs than we went home and I cried myself to sleep thinking about Augustus. I'm so broken)