Chapter 28

Not edited

I roll my eyes at my moms comment. "Put this on and those heels you bought!" she says. I do what she says.
The dress is beautiful and it's coming to just above my knees. The heels make my legs long and maybe I sound arrogant mut I look okay.
This is the first time in like 5 years that I wear a dress with confidence. I feels so good and strong. I look like an cool and girly at the same time.
"I love it mom!" I say excited. "Shall I do your make up too?!" she asks. I just nod. My mom IS good in make up I can't deny that. She's like the queen but she never decided to do something with it. She's always doing just ger own and sometimes mine. She wannted to cook in my Dad his restaurant. I think she doen't like it all but that she's doing it for my dad. I always act like I don't see those eyebags who show the lack of sleep. I always act like I don't see how exhausted she comes home amd has to get up early.
I barely see my dad and Mom and now their took a day of to have dinner with the Maliks.

"Done!" My mom says and looks at her work. "You look beautiful" I waalk over to my mirror amd see she used dark make up.
I like this look. It's the 'I'm nice but if you hurt me I will break you' look. Dangerous,cool amd girly at the same time. "This is your perfect look! I'm gonma share this on my imstagram!" She says. Yes my mom has instagram. She posts pictures from make up and cool outfits. She actualy does have a lot followers. It's just ew she's my mom she can't have instagram.
"Close your eyes!" she comands and I do a she says. "You can opem them again" she says calmly. I do and my mom walks out without saying anything. I don't what it js with my mom but she's weird.
I sit down on my bed I have to wait like 3 our before the Maliks finaly will come. I grab my phone and see I have a message from Zayn.

*got away just on time! what are you wearing tonight?!*

That's something Zayn would ask. What I'm wearing. Not how he can survive my parents! no he wonders what I'm wearing. I roll my eyes at him even tought he can't see me.

*wanna see?*

*duh*

Is a he answers. It was a stupid question ofcourse he wants to see. He's Zayn.
I walk to my mirror and take a quick picture I send it before I can think about how I look.

*Dayum you look beautiful! I really wish I was there right now! How do I have to survive the night with you dressed like that!*

I laugh at his response.
"Funny?!" I look completly shocked at the curly boy infront of me.

*brb Harry is here*

I realize that isn't the best text to send but my mind is somewhere else right now.
"What do you want Styles?" I ask rudely. "You Tomlinsom!" he says mocking me. I roll my eyes at him. "What the fuck are your doing here?" he laughs an I can't deny it sounds beautiful it's a laugh that will make people smile when their sad but it isn't the laugh I want. "I came here to see how your doing. That isn't a crime." he says choosing his words wisely. "Fuck up Styles you made me make the most awful decision ever!" I snap. "Didin't Julian say that when he put the gun to his head!" he snaps back. My eyes widen and I stare at him. "H-how do you k-now that!" he can't know about Julian! nobody does! only me him and... Tris! Why is he bringing up my past?! why would he? I grab his shirt and slam him against the wall. "I will give you 5 seconds to fucking leave or I will kill you right here right now!" he turns us around so my back is against the wall. "I don't know about your past I had to say this but right now I wanna know about your past!" he says and than he turns around and leaves on my own. I slide down against the wall and hide my face in my arms.
How does he know Julian? how did he know he killed himself? who sai he had to say that? I can't remember telling it to anyone. I don't want anyone to bring my past back up. I don't who told about it to Harry but I hate him or Her.

I don't know how long I sat there holding my tears back. Fightig against them. I can't even rub y eyes cause than I will destroy the make up. I get up and see that I sat there for like 2 and a half our. I get up and fic my hair. I smile and I look better in a minute. I walk downstairs and my brother whistels. "You look good Ari!" he says and hugs me. "What was styles" he whispers quickly. "Later" I whisper back and let go of the hug.
I sit down on the couch table and I sigh. It's just 5 minutes till the Maliks will come over. I close my eyes and thinka about Zayn. "Shit Zayn!" I quickly cover my mouth. I forgot to text him Harry was nothing! my mom looks strange at me and my brother facepalms his self. "Do you know Zayn Arianna?" She asks calmly. Shit shit shit! "ehm I-" the bell goes of and I feel reliefd. 'Saved by the bell' like they always say. My mom goes to open the door and I just get up. When Zayn's mom walks in I hug her and I shake hands with Jenny. I hug Jack and than Zayn walks in. He looks far from pleased just like my mother...!

(I think a smile is the most dangerous thing in the world cause it does show happieness but it hides so many sad faces till it's to late than everyone realizes the smile was fake as fuck! anyway love you guys next chapter will have a lot of awkwardness!)