Your girlfriend trusts me

»»»

I literally listened to Shawn all night. I don't know but he just seemed to have exactly the right songs.

I decided I won't go to school and I honestly don't ever wanna go outside again. After I met Tris yesterday I ran out of whoever's house I was and ran way.

Since my brother didn't pick up I decided to just walk around ignoring Harry's calls and messages. Luckily I ran into Niall and when he saw my tear stained face he immediately took care
of me and took me to his place since I forgot my keys.

"Hey Ari." I'm going to school now and after that I'll go to work call me you need anything and eh food is in the fridge and so on! Bye!" Niall says through the door of his spare room and I hum as reply.

"Niall?" I yell and now it's his turn to hum indicating he's listening. "Thank you for helping me even thought you barely know me." I say and I hear him chuckle before he takes off to school.

I realize I still have a cat and curse out loud. I get up and grab my phone. "Just 10%" I mumble but shrug. I'll make it.

Niall gave me a spare key incase I wanted to go to the mall or something so that's good but I should tell him not to trust people so easily.

Niall's house is just 3 blocks from mine so I can easily walk even thought every block is a 100 meters but it's healthy and I left my bike at that park so I don't really have any other opportunity.

I'm right now glad Louis took chocolate so I don't have to walk her. When I arrive home I quickly put down food for the cat outside in the garden incase she's planning on coming back.

I walk back to Niall's house not feeling like staying home right now and quickly unlock his door. Something makes me feel nervous and anxious. 

I glance over my shoulder and nearly get a heart attack. Tris, Jamie and Kyla are walking up to me and my eyes go wide. I step inside and slam the door close. Shit shit shit!

There's a knock on the door but I ignore it waiting for them to leave. I grab my phone and dial Niall's number. "Fuck!" I curse when he doesn't pick up and decide to call Zayn since he's probably not at school yet.

"Hey Ari wh-" I cut him off almost in tears. "Come to Niall's house right now please!" I whisper and he's silent for a while. "I don't know a Niall." He says and my eyes widen. Shit!

"Okay listen closely. When you go out of your door and turn left it's just 3 blocks straight on and the front street from where you're coming number 13! Please hurry!" I whisper and I can hear him speeding up to a running tempo.

"What's wrong any-" my phone vibrates and I can't hear Zayn anymore. I look at it just to see the apple appear on my screen.

"Anna why are you hiding? I know you're in there!" Tris her familiar voice calls through the door and wrap my arms around my body. "Why don't you wanna talk to me Anna? Oh wait Harry told me your name is Ari now isn't it?" She spits and I wanna cover my ears and get away from my voice.

There's some arguing and I listen closely till it's cut off by a loud "shut up Kyla!"

Why am I scared of her? It's not like she can drag me down with her again after what she has done. Why would I even hide when she knows I'm here?

I turn to the door and straighten up my back. Let's do this mofo's!
Maybe I should listen to a Shawn Mendes song first for some courage? Or nah?