10 (Arianna)

»»»

You know what I love about Saturday's? The fact that you can easily sleep till noon. It's nice to get some sleep because I just had such a busy week in school.

Unfortunately I was woken up by my phone ringing annoyingly loud in my rather silent room. The Marimba is blaring through the room like someone connected the stupid thing to boxes.

I decide to ignore it since it's probably not important at all.

When the phone keeps ringing I groan because I'm actually going crazy. Who the hell is doing this to me on a Saturday morning? Who is this cruel to torture me like this?

"Arianna! You better pick up that phone right now or I'll come to pick it up!" My mom yells from her own room and I quickly do as she says. No one argues with my mom on a Saturday morning. That's just suicide.

I groan and pick up without checking the caller ID. "Who the hell is this? You better have a good reason to wake me up this early!" I snap and I hear a chuckle on the other side of the phone.

"Morning sunshine!" The always cheery and happy Liam Payne says and I wish I could stab the happiness right out of him. No joke.

"Anyway since it's already 10 I thought you would be awake. You weren't and I apologize for that but it has been a while since we went out together. As friends we should do that tonight! There's this awesome club in town!" He rambles causing me to sigh while lying down again.

"Yeah sure pick me up in two hours I must be ready by then."

»»»

The day wasn't exactly awful but the best had jet to come. The club.

Liam and I were all dressed up in our new bought clothes and we looked amazing, can't lie.

When we arrive at the club I groan. "Liam how are we going to get in here? We're not 18!" I say realizing this right now. Liam just laughs walking past the enormous row of people waiting to get in.

People yell at us that we should just wait for our turn but both Liam and I ignore them. I mainly ignore them because Liam seems very confident about what he's doing.

Liam talks a bit with the guard and they seem to have a fun time while I just stand there awkwardly. Finally he signs me to come over and I quickly do so.

"This is my girl Ari she's coming with me, see you later Jim!" Is all I hear from their conversation. I raise an eye brow as we walk inside, the music blasting through the room and people are dancing while sweating all over each other. It smells disgusting in here but I guess that's something you have to get used to if you want to be a cool kid.

"Your girl?" I yell trying to be louder than the music. He laughs. "I had to get you inside someway!"

»»»

I groan while opening my eyes only to immediately shut them again. It's like I'm just a few feet away from the sun, that's how bright the lights are.

I kick of the blankets and cry out grabbing my head in pain. Who knew alcohol could make you feel this sick?

Someone besides me chuckles and I turn around carefully opening my eyes. Harry is sitting on the bed next to me with his laptop in his lap.

"Funny?" I ask ignoring the painful throbbing of my head. "Just a little." He says snickering and god it's cute.

"How did I get here? Where's Liam?" I ask and he closes his laptop putting it on his night stand. "You called me last night so I came to pick you up and Liam is downstairs sleeping."

"Do you have something for my head?" I ask and he nods smiling at me. I wait a few seconds but when he doesn't make a move to get it I get annoyed. "Go get it!" I snap causing his eyes to widen. "Yeah shit of course!" He mutters while clumsily getting of the bed and it's honestly too cute. It looks like his legs are to long for his body.

I hear him running around in his own house and chuckle.

"Here take this." He hands me a glass of water and something that I assume is Advil. "Thanks." I mutter while forcing a smile onto my face.

"Now let's watch some Netflix until you feel better again!" He says while sitting down next to me. I nod scooting closer to him like the attention seeker I am.

We watched Netflix and no 'chilling was involved. Throughout the first episode I started feeling better and half way the second one I felt good enough to get up.

Once I showered and brushed my teeth with a brand new brush Harry got me I instantly feel a lot better. Especially since Harry forced me to drink at least three glasses of water against the dehydration.

Walking downstairs I immediately spot Liam who's sprawled out across the couch. What must Harry's parents have thought when they came down for a simple morning coffee and were greeted by a passed out Liam.

I shake him awake causing him to groan in frustration. I shake him a little harsher and he finally sits up while rubbing his eyes.

"Where the fuck am I?" He asks and I point to Harry who's now standing in the doorway.

"Oh hey. Thanks for picking us up last night." He mumbles. I've already had enough of the conversation and grab Harry's phone charger to charge my dead phone.

"You look like shit." I tell Liam while waiting for the phone to revive again. "Thanks that's what I wanted to hear." Sarcasm clear in his voice while I just smirk.

"I'll make you two some breakfast." Harry says and I smile thankfully at him as I feel my phone buzzing as signal that it's starting up again.

Texts and missed calls starts piling onto the screen but my focus on just one.

It's a message from Zayn asking me whether we will continue the lessons. I bite my lip as guilt starts filling my gut. What am I doing?

I should feel guilty. And I feel guilty towards Harry because of whatever Zayn and I are. Whatever Zayn and I are I doubt Harry will see it as just friends.

»»»