Get on Niall's lap

Not edited

Few weeks after the last chapter.

"Niall! Niall! Niall get your lazy ass up cause today there's a new boy in class and he's friends with Caylen and Caylen thinks he's maybe gay! He looked pretty! Remember that picture! Oh god you remember how hot he was? You remember the size of his fingers? There's tons of shit he could do to you with those fingers-" I'm cut of my Niall covering my mouth quickly. "Go rinse your mouth with holy water! My god Arianna!" He yells and I smile under his hands.

"Yes he looked cute but please don't start about the 's' topic he says and I nod as he uncovers my mouth. "Fine but you better look fabulous or I will beat your ass!" I say getting iff his bed and walk downstairs.

It's been a few weeks since the whole Tris accident and I haven't heard from her and Kyla in anyway. Harry doesn't talk about Tris either and it makes me wonder where she went.

Niall and I became incredibly close in the past few weeks but unfortunately our kick-box coach like man was homophobic so we both stopped because that jerk doesn't deserve us paying for his classes.

My brother actually visits pretty often and we grab a coffee sometimes. It's fun to have him around but I do miss him a lot when he's not. My parents have been real chill lately. Especially my dad and I got closer. My mom, she's something different but she's okay.

Liam and I are talking a lot lately and he and Niall became friends too. Harry is just amazing and he's been a real gentleman.

Zayn and I never did a lesson again but I think we will probably real soon.

•••

"Zayn c'mon bro you're a boy too! You belong on my side not on her's!" Niall practically yells while Zayn and I drag him down the street towards school.

"Shut up and stop screaming bloody murder because I'll give you something to scream about!" I say and Niall scoffs. "Plus we don't even know if he's gay!" Zayn adds sounding a hella lot nicer than me.

"That doesn't make anything better. Because if he is it's just going to be awkward and weird and if he's not... it's going to be even weirder cause what if I get a crush on him?" He says dramatically and I laugh.

"Just kiss him and you know!" Zayn says dumbly and Niall glares at him. "Say 1 more stupid thing like that and I'll freaking kiss you!" He says and Zayn laughs. "Come get me"

•••

I push Niall into the class room and walk over to my seat to sit down next to the greek god aka Zayn. The teacher isin't here yet so everyone is talking and laughing.

Everyone found his spot except for Niall and the new boy. What was his name again? Something with an A I thought.

Of course this couldn't go right because nothing ever goes right in a teenagers life.

Will Baran. The most annoying boy from the entire school enters the class room. He's a okay guy but you're fucked if he doesn't like you.

He looks at Ashton and Niall together and suddenly there's this understanding in his eyes. Great.

He smirks and I wanna hide in my hands because I don't wanna see how this will end.

Niall and the new boy weren't even talking to each other, weren't even looking at each other but somehow he figured it out. Even thought Niall has been here a few weeks now.

Niall is three tables towards the front and I silently get up ready to attack when I have to. Zayn just sits still not even bothering to doing something about the situation.

"So we've got two gay boys in this class?" Will says pointing to both boys and the entire class turns silent looking at the three boys in like the middle of the classroom. maybe two or three girls tell him to just stop but the rest is silent including me and Zayn. I'm so weak

"Well tell me boys? How does it feel to have a dick up your ass?" Will asks making his puppets snicker and I feel like strangling him but again I don't do anything. "Maybe you two gays should kiss huh?" He asks looking back at his 'friends' and suddenly something inside me snaps.

I jump forward bitch slapin' him straight in the face. My eyes widen as I stare at him. His face truens from shocked to confused to angered. "Stupid bitch!" he sneeres and I freeze in my spot? What is he going to do? Hit me? beat me until there's nothing left of me?

When he draws his hand back I squeeze my eyes shut trying to protect my head waiting for the punch that's coming. how dare he to hit a girl?

I open my eyes slightly when the punch doesn't come and see Zayn's tall body protecting mine holding will's wrist. "How dare you to hit a girl?" he growls and for a second I feel really connected because he said what I thought.

"fuck off boy I can handle you!" he says and Zayn chuckles sarcasticly. "not without those puppets." he says and I smile at my 'hero' with okay comebacks.Will tries to say anything but there's nothing coming out and Zayn just walks back to his place and so does Niall. I decide to follow their lead and do too.

Everyone just returns to their conversations and Ashton just stand there not saying anything to anyone. He's probably scaed tp say anything. I would be in his situation. I decide to fix it because I just can't stand to see someone lonely like that.

I smile and carefully get up slowly walking his way scared that if I'll walk to fast he'll run away. "Hey I'm Ari!" I say with a small wave and he smiles and looks at me. "Hey I'm Ashton but you can call me Ash."he says and I smile at him. "you can sit with Niall there's a spot free next to him and don't worry he's okay, reaally nice!" I say and he just nods shyly.

***

"let's go to starbucks to get this white girl some coffee right?"Zayn says pointing to katy who nods hapily. "Ashton are you coming along?" Niall asks and he just nods smiling probably happy he asked. It's hard to be the 'new kid'

"Hey Ashton don't worry you're sllowed to talk we won't kill you!" Zayn says chuckeling and Ashton just laughs softly and I know it just made Niall melt. I just know.

"Shut up Zayn leave him Alone!" Liam says and Zayn just huffs walking on towards the starbucks. "bitch wait a second I"m not walking" Katy says like the rich kid she is. "C'mon we'll take my car" Robin says and I just follow her not complaning because her car always smells like fresh strawberries.

"Passenger seat!" I yell and everyone groans because who wants to sit in the back? I quickly get in when she unlocks it and Katy, Niall and Liam get in the bacl leaving Ashton and Zayn standing outside. "Move bitch" Zayn says opening the door on my side and I shake my head no. "fine whatever" he mumbles sitting down on top of me.

"dude you weight just as much as an elephant get off of me Idiot!" I yell and he just chuckles closing the car door. "no." I groan but let him hoping he won't move because I can barely breath.

"Ashton get on Niall's lap!" Liam says and I see Niall blush in the mirror and laugh. "I can walk!" he says also turning red too and Zayn scoffs. "you're not walking just get in!" he says and I hit the back of his head like a mother would do with their child. "rude!"

After a few minutes we convinced Ashton to get in and I smile because honestly they look adorable already!

»»»