#68 The Next Step

Naruto POV

Waking up, I saw that Temari had moved in her sleep so that her head was now laying right next to mine. I smiled, seeing her smile in her sleep, only to blush when I looked down. Apparently she had moved quite a lot more and had pulled of her t-shirt, making me look directly onto her already well developed chest. I looked up again and pulled her closer to me, pressing her body against mine, resisting the urge to look down again. I rested my chin on her head and closed my eyes again, waiting for my girlfriend to wake up.

After half an hour Temari finally stirred and opened her eyes. She looked at me confused as to why I was keeping her pressed against me, but gave me a kiss and didn't think anything of it as she nuzzled her head into my shoulder. I smiled at the girl and kissed the top of her head.

Another ten minutes passed, until Temari again looked up at me, again trying to escape my grab. "Let me go.", Temari said, laughing as she struggled further. "I wouldn't want you to be mad at me.", I replied, earning a confused look from the blonde girl. She continued to look confused until she seemed to realise something and slowly looked down, blushing as she saw that her t-shirt was not where it was supposed to be. She looked up at me with wide eyes. "Why would I get mad at you, just because I don't have a top on?", she asked, smirking. Now it was my turn to look confused, while Temari slowly opened my hands behind her back and pulled away from me. Saying nothing, she kissed me and let her hands roam around my back, slowly pulling of my shirt. We separated shortly, for her to pull it over my head and when I started kissing her again, she slowly guided my hands, which were just roaming her back until then, in front and onto her breasts. "Are you sure?", I asked, making sure, she didn't just do it, because she felt like she had to. Temari didn't answer but instead went in for another kiss, while keeping my hands on her chest using her own hands. I smiled, and began kneading her breasts, earning a small moan from the girl, whose hands were on my back again. After a few minutes, I put my hands back on her lower back and pulled her closer to me, which caused her to look at me with questioning eyes, as to why I had stopped playing with her breasts. "I love you.", I whispered as I rolled over, pulling her on top of me. She smiled as she bowed down, giving me a quite good view of her assets, before initiating another kiss.

"I love you, too.", she replied, as we parted again. Seeing my smile she giggled. "I know, you want to move slow, but I also know, that you won't go further than what I will allow, so I took the next step.", the girl said, as she laid down, resting her head on my chest. "So you intentionally took your shirt off?", I asked, looking confused. "No, I didn't, but I saw and took the opportunity.", Temari said, with a mischievous grin on her face, raising herself a bit to look at me. "You can't say, that you don't like it."; she whispered as she caught me glancing down her body again. "No, I guess I can't.", I replied laughing. I smiled at my girlfriend and took the blanket, pulling it over her shoulders. Temari snuggled her head into my chest and closed her eyes. I gave her a kiss on top of her forehead and closed my eyes, putting my arms around her, holding her close.

After waking up a few hours later, I looked out of the window and saw that the sun was already high set. Looking down I blushed again at the sight of the half naked girl in my arms. Smiling I slowly pulled her up to give her a kiss, waking her up in the process. "That is a great way to wake up.", she stated, giving me another kiss.

"So what do you want to do today?", I asked, while we were changing into our bathing clothes to go and take a bath in the hotspring. "I have no idea, let's worry about that later.", Temari said over the wall between our changing rooms. I just laughed in reply and went out into the water. I sighed happily as the hot water went up to my neck. "Glad to see you happy.", I heard from behind me. Temari was walking towards me in her red bikini, smiling. I smiled back and waited for her to come lower herself next to me into the water. "I'm always happy when you are around.", I said smiling.

It took a second before we both burst out laughing at how clichèd that sounded. After we had calmed down, Temari rested her head on my shoulder, happily smiling. "I love you.", she said, smiling. "I love you, too.", I replied, turning my head giving her a kiss. Temari leaned further into the kiss, eventually moving so that she was straddling my waist.

"Let's just stay like this.", Temari whispered, as we parted, resting her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes.