#37 Spa-Time

Naruto POV

Temari and I waited in the waiting room for the Kazekage to finish his current meeting. Temari had leaned against me and put her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes and relaxing a bit. I put my arm around her and waited for her father to come and get us.

After a while the door to Rasa's office opened. I smiled as Cat and Dragon came out and greeted me, with a wink towards the sleeping Temari. A few moments later Fly stepped out and saw me and my fellow blonde. “I see you are recovering well.”, the Anbu smiled. Temari's slowly opened her eyes, yawning slightly. I smiled at her actions and kissed the top of her head. “Yeah she is recovering fast, the doctors did an amazing job.”, I answered for the still yawning girl. Fly chuckled and gave me a wink. “Good choice “, she said and with that she disappeared.

Then Rasa stuck his head out of the door and saw Temari and me. His eyes widened slightly in surprise and after a few awkward seconds he told us to come in.

“I guess you want to tell me something.”, Temari's father said as we had sat down in front of his desk. “Yes, I come to you not as the Kazekage but as Temari's father. Temari and I confessed to each other yesterday that we were in love and I wanted to seek your approval of this relationship.”, I said taking Temari's hand, who smiled and nodded in agreement. “Well, I can see that Temari loves you and that you love her just as much so I'll give you my blessing, but hurt her and you won't live to see the next day.”, Rasa threatened me with a smile, signaling that he didn't think that he would have to follow through with that threat. Temari chuckled slightly and put an arm around me. “So what are you going to do on your free time?”, Rasa asked with a wink. “We haven’t talked about that yet, but I thought that we would just go out of the village and decide spontaneously. What do you think Naruto?”, Temari suggested with a look at me. “Yeah that sounds good. It would be nice to come out of the village for once and not have to worry about being attacked.”, I agreed seeing the mischievous glint in my girlfriends eyes, that told me, that she already had a plan on what we were going to do. Rasa nodded and dismissed us, while going through a pile of papers.

“I know you have something planned. What is it?”, I asked Temari once we had arrived home. Temari just grinned at me, took my hand and dragged me up into her bedroom. “You know, I always wanted to revisit that spa you had brought me to all these years ago. I mean come on, you have an entire part of the spa for yourself. That has got to be one of the best things ever. So I was planning on you and me relaxing in the spa.”, Temari told me with a wide grin on her lips. I just smiled and pulled her close, planting my lips on hers. “That sounds wonderful.”, I commented after we broke out short kiss. “I’ll go and pack my stuff.”, I said, giving Temari a short peck before going to my room, to get my stuff.

“So you two are finally together.”, Gaara commented, as Temari and me walked down the stairs arm in arm. Temari blushed and hid her face in my chest. “Just don't hurt her.”, Gaara said with a shrug before heading up the stairs to his room. “Gaara, we are off, we’ll probably be gone until we head to Konoha!”, Temari shouted up to Gaara’s room, earning a “Bye!”, as a reply. I smiled at Temari as we headed out. I checked once more, if I had all the scrolls that we had packed.

The receptionist looked at me with a weird look as I requested entry to the Namikaze part of the Spa. “Just give me the safe with the keys, you’ll see.”, I said to the young woman behind the counter. She presented the safe to me and I unsealed it before handing it back to the lady who handed me the keys with an unbelieving look on his face. “Welcome back, Mr. Namikaze, how long are you going to stay at our wonderful spa?”, came a question from behind us. I turned around and recognized the woman as the one that been behind the counter four years ago. “Hi, we’ll be staying eight days, but you don't need to do anything special, just bringing us our food should be fine.”, I instructed before we went into the part of the spa that had restricted access.

Once the door closed I smiled at Temari and dragged her into one of the rooms. I spun her around and planted a kiss on her lips. After we broke apart, Temari began to giggle. I smiled at my girlfriend and took my storage scrolls from my belt and put them into one of the closets that were standing on one of the side walls. I heard Temari opening another closet and putting her scrolls away too.

“Naruto, what do you want to eat?”, Temari asked after I had finished putting away my things. I looked at the clock that was hanging over the door and noticed that it was already eight pm. I turned around smiling and looked at the blonde girl. “I have no idea what the spa has prepared for today. Let's go and take a look.”, I suggested while taking her outstretched hand and pulling her off the bed. Temari yelped because I had pulled her strong enough to launch her off the bed into my arms. I laughed and after a moment of shock the girl in my arms joined in on the laughter. “Let's go.”, Temari said once she had calmed herself down. I put my arm around her waist and we went from our bedroom into the hallway. I looked at the floor plan that hung on the wall before we headed in the direction of the dining room.

The smell of sushi and ramen filled our noses as soon as we opened the door. The dining room was a large hall, with windows on the far end. In the middle stood a long table on which a lot of bowls and plates with all kinds of food were available. I smiled at Temari as I spotted one of her favourite foods besides pancakes, spaghetti with carbonara sauce. Temari had seen it too and immediately went to get some plates. I chuckled slightly before going after her and taking the plate she offered me. She gave herself a huge load of spaghetti before dumping almost half of the sauce over it. I watched as she carefully balanced her plate towards one of the tables that stood around in the room and setting it down. She grinned successfully at me before coming back to get a spoon and a fork. I got myself a portion of spaghetti, taking a pair of silverware I went towards the table. Temari already sat there and waited for me to sit down.

After I had sat down, we both dug in with a smile to each other.