#39 Bath

Temari POV

We sat down next to each other and I could feel Naruto’s nervousness that he might do something wrong. So I took his hands and put them together on my stomach, forcing him to hug me and leaned against his chest. “It’s ok.”, I ensured him after I felt him tense up even more. He relaxed and pulled me closer to him, so that he could rest his chin on my head. I closed my eyes and relaxed, feeling how the hot water was releasing the tension in my muscles.

Naruto POV

As soon as I looked down I blushed and looked up again Temari's bikini didn't leave much room for imagination. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts wander. With my hands over Temari's stomach I felt a scar going from her belly button almost all the way to her lower left ribcage. I put my hand over the scar and kissed Temari on her head. “Never again.”, I whispered. “Never again what ?”, Temari asked while she intertwined her fingers with mine. “I won't let that happen again.”, I replied, frowning at the memory of the last few days. I felt my girlfriend caressing my hands reassuringly. “Don't worry, it won't happen again. And besides we will save each other.”, Temari whispered. I smiled and kissed the top of her head again. “I will train harder to be able to protect you from such attacks.”, I vowed hugging the blonde girl tight. Temari turned around in my arms and looked me in the eyes. “Don't think that I'll let you become stronger than me. I won't let you get injured just because I was to weak to defend myself.”, she stated in a serious tone. “I know.”, I smiled and kissed her. She deepened the kiss and went with her hands through my hair, while pushing my head down, preventing me from breaking the kiss. I complied and let my hands glide over her back, feeling content. Soon Temari broke the kiss, because of the lack of air in her lungs, and again leaned her head against my chest.

After we had changed back into our normal attire, we went into the foyer and looked at the activities that they were offering. They had a big plan on the walls with the names and the times when they will be starting while below that were a few stands with flyers for the where every single thing was explained. Temari suddenly went towards the stand on the far right and took a flyer from it, browsing in it on her way back to me. “Do you want to get a massage?”, I asked seeing the cover of the flyer that read ‘Special Chakra-Massage’. “Yeah, and I just saw, they are offering a couples massage.”, she said with a wink. Blushing slightly before leaning over and reading the flyer over Temari’s shoulder. “Sounds good.”, I commented, giving Temari a quick peck on the cheek. Temari blushed slightly and we went to the receptionist to ask if the couples massage still had an appointment available for us. “Of course, there is one, this evening. At seven, is that alright?”, the lady behind the counter asked. “Yeah, that would be perfect.”, Temari answered smiling. “Alright, then it’s booked, at seven pm today. Do you want me to guide you to the massage parlour or do you know the way?”, the redhead asked again. “We know the way, thanks.”, I answered that time smiling at the receptionist. She just nodded and we went into our own wing of the spa again. I looked at the clock that was on the wall and noticed that it was already past five pm. “Wow, we really spent a lot of time at the hotspring.”, I chuckled. Temari looked at the clock herself before chuckling, too. “Yeah, almost eight hours. We even skipped lunch.”, she noted. “Wanna get something quickly, so that we won't go to the massage hungry?”, I asked seeing her rub her stomach as if to calm it down. Temari nodded at me smiling sheepishly. I took Temari’s hand and we went into the dining room.

After we opened the door, I was stunned to see, that there were people sitting on a table. I had always assumed that the dining room was exclusively for the Namikaze wing of the spa, since I had never seen any other guest in it and the size of the room didn't fit the number of guests the spa had, but apparently that was not the case, since the family that was sitting on one of the tables was clearly not of shinobi heritage. The father of the two kids was obviously not one to work out a lot, while the mother wasn’t exactly slim either. As soon as the doors had closed behind us, an employee came towards us with an apologetic look at his face. “Hello, Mr. Namikaze, I am very sorry to cause you any trouble, but the dining room in the public wing is full, and I took the liberty to let these people into this room, to eat.”, The young woman said bowing slightly. I recognised her as the one that had been behind the counter when we checked in. “Don't worry, there is enough space in here.”, I replied smiling. The young woman, apparently her name was Sheyla, at least that’s what her name tag said, smiled at me and bowed again. “Thank you very much.”, she muttered and was gone again. The whole ordeal didn't go unnoticed to the family. the parents were looking at us in a weird way, while the kids, probably didn't understand what anything yet, since they were just toddlers. “Let’s get something to eat.”, I whispered into Temari’s ear, tickling her with my breath causing her to giggle. She nodded and we went towards the buffet. We both just took some fried potatoes with sour cream, since we didn't want to eat too much, so that we wouldn't have a full stomach when we went to the massage, and went towards one of the tables at the windows. We sat down and ate our meals, while the two adults were giving us weird looks. After we had finished, we sat there and talked finishing our drinks when the man came over to our table. “Hi, I’m sorry, to bother you, but we couldn't help but notice how the young lady earlier had bowed to you, and I wanted to ask, why she did that, because none of the employees do that to any other guest.”, he said smiling at us. “Well, you see this dining room is normally only for people that have access to the restricted wing of the spa, and the young lady simply apologized that she had ‘dared’ to guide you and your family to this room, since the public dining room seems to be full. But don't worry, we don't mind.”, I answered, causing the man’s eyes to widen. “But there is only one restricted wing… the Namikaze part. I thought that the Namikaze were all deceased.”, he said with unbelieving eyes. “Well, I guess you just met the last living Namikaze.”, I replied with a grin. “Ok, thank you that you let us stay in here, we didn't know which room this was. Thank you very much.”, he said, before going back to his wife to tell her what he had just learned. The woman’s eyes got big and she gasped loudly, causing us to chuckle slightly. “Well, let’s go, we only have half an hour until we have to go to the massage.”, Temari said, standing up. I followed her and we went out of the room, into our bedroom. “What do you want to do after the massage?”, I asked my girlfriend, since she probably had something planned. “I was thinking, of maybe going to the hotspring afterwards, that way we could wash away the massage oil, that the flyer said they were going to use.”, Temari suggested while going through her scrolls. She took her black bikini and put it on the drying rack, that stood in a corner. Then she got a second bikini and went to the bathroom to change into it. I went through my own scrolls and found my second pair of bathing trunks, I threw them onto the bed and waited for Temari to return.