eighteen

Lauren's pov

sisters only

Lise🐣: laur we need more time

Kath📖: yeah!! nothing is ready yet

Chris😪: we need 5  more hours

Me: shopping for furniture and assembling it might not take as long!

Ames🍯: OUR HOUSE IS ALL YOURS

Me: really??

Ames🍯: YES

Dan💜: just don't do anything inappropriate 😶

Me: Danii!!

Dan💜: we both know that you want her 😉😉😉

Chris😪: dani please don't!

Chris😪: Lauren just make sure y/n won't know about anything

Me: yeah I know

Kath📖: remember it's a surprise party

Lise🐣:oh also stay away from the house

Lise🐣: there's A LOT of cars here so it will look suspicious

Lise🐣: SUSPICIOUS

Lise🐣: S U S P I C I O U S

Me: ok ok I'll keep her busy

Dan💜: 😉

Me: Dani stop!!!

I turned off my phone and looked up to see y/n moving her head to the rhythm of the music. She looked so cute and happy! Today will be a perfect day! I'll make this birthday the most memorable one.

We arrived at the furniture store and y/n quickly got out of the car.

"Come on Laur!! We don't want you late to work!" Y/n grabbed my hand and dragged me to the entrance.

"I'm not going to work today" I stopped walking and y/n turned to look at me.

"Why? You really didn't have to come here with me. I can drive you to your sisters house" y/n took out her car keys but I gently grabbed her forearm and place her hand back down.

"I told them that I won't come today so we can celebrate your birthday together. Amy texted me that Christina wants some help with props for a new video so she won't be home for a long time" I smiled at my girlfriend.

"So we don't have to hurry. We can take our time with shopping and putting everything together and maybe later we can do some other things?" I winked at her and she smirked.

"Ok, if you say so" y/n laughed "I'll do anything you tell me to do" she quickly kissed me. We held hands as we walked to the store.

We walked around a little and found everything y/n needed for her room. A really nice guy helped us load everything onto y/n's truck.

"Thanks, do we need to pay you anything?" I asked and the guy shook his head.

"Your number will be enough" he winked at me and I felt y/n grab my hand.

"Come on babe, we have to go" she said the word 'babe' louder than the other. The guy stumbled back as she hit his shoulder when she walked past him.

When we got into the car y/n immediately started it without looking if the guy was still behind her car.

"Hey, be careful! You almost ran him over" I said and y/n sighed.

"I'm sorry but I'm just got mad" she placed her hand on my thigh. "He asked you for your number in front of me! And like I just... I'm sorry"

"It's ok" I placed my hand over hers "I would probably react the same but running people over is too much" I laughed and y/n/n smiled.

"Home?" Y/n asked and I nodded.

We didn't talk much during the drive. Two introverts in one car is so peaceful. I'm used to being around loud people so being alone with her is a great feeling.

I helped y/n/n with taking the boxes off of the truck. We carried everything to her room but after that I felt exhausted. Who knew that couple aluminum parts can be so heavy.

"I'm tired!!!" I whined and y/n laughed.

"Baby we're just getting started" y/n smiled at me as she sat down on the floor. She opened the box with the bed frame and she got to work.

"Y/n there are instructions" I looked through a small book that showed how to set everything up.

"I don't need that. How hard can screwing some wood pieces together can be?"

"Ok if you say so" I placed the instructions book next to her just in case. I opened the boxes with the clothing racks and I started putting the parts together.

I used the instructions and I was done with everything in 20 minutes, but y/n didn't even started yet. She was still sitting on the floor and she was looking through the instructions. Time to time she looked at the wood pieces that laid in front of her.

"Do you want me to call my brother?" I asked and y/n nodded.

"We don't have the right tools" she stood up and gave me a sad smile.

"I'll text him" I kissed her cheek as I walked out of the room.

Me: hi Mike can you come to my house and set up a bed frame for y/n/n?

Oldest one✌🏼: yeah sure

Me: great! bring some tools and like don't tell y/n anything about the party

Oldest one✌🏼: k

Oldest one✌🏼: I'll be there in 15

"Mike will be here soon. Do you want something to drink?" I asked and y/n nodded. "Let's go downstairs"

I held y/n's hand as we walked down the stairs. Y/n jumped on the couch and she loudly sighed into a pillow.

"Hey what's up?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

"I can't even put together a stupid bed frame" she said into the pillow. I laid on top of her and hugged her.

"Because you're stubborn and didn't want to read the instructions at first" I laughed and y/n/n sighed again but this time it was louder.

"Maybe you can't set up a bed frame but you're good at other things" I kissed the back of her head and she sighed again.

"I don't know" she turned around so she could face me "I thought that it would be easy"

"Nothing in life is easy" I kissed her lips and y/n nodded "later you can prove yourself when Mike will bring the tools"

"Yeah I guess" she smiled at me.

"And later we can text out your work" I winked at her and kissed her lips passionately.

hola!!!!!!

that's it for the chapter lol

next chapter will be the party for y/n (don't tell anyone because it's a surprise ;))