thirteen

Y/n's pov

Lauren rested her head on my shoulder as she ate some spicy Doritos. One of my arms was wrapped around Lauren's shoulders.

She was really enjoying the movie and I did too, but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier with my sister. The date is perfect! Lauren told that she loves what I did for her. The movie looked great, I'm happy that my diy worked. The beanbags were actually really comfortable and the lights made everything look more put together.

"Y/n/n?" Lauren asked and I looked down at her.
"Is everything ok?"

"I don't know, I'm kinda stressed and just worried" I smiled at my girlfriend and looked back again at the screen.

"Get up" Lauren sat up and reached out to turn off the movie.

"Why? What are you doing?" I stood up and also helped Lauren in getting up.

"We need to take this bad thinking off of your mind!! And I saw all the movie before!" Lauren yelled as she walked back into my room.

"You chose it!" I said as hopped off my windowsill.

"And what? Like you paid attention to it" Lauren laughed sat comfortably in my desk chair.

"So what do you want to do?" I crossed my arms, and slightly tilted my head to the side.

"I have couple things on my mind" Lauren smirked "but I think that we should start packing your room" she started spinning around in my chair.

"Or we can go out" I smiled at her and Lauren shrugged.

"We can but what are we going to do? It's almost 10pm"

I thought about it for a second and an idea came to my mind. I rushed to the balcony and I grabbed the blankets from there. I came back and Lauren was looking at me with raised eyebrows.

I chuckled at her face expression and I grabbed her hand. We left my room and walked downstairs. I made a quick stop in the kitchen to grab a flashlight.

When I was looking for the flashlight Lauren managed to eat half of the salsa and chips that Brooke made. Good thing that we were quiet and that she was in her room, because I know that she would try to convince me to stay.

I had to pull Lauren away from the food before she ate everything. We walked out of my house, actually tomorrow it won't be my home anymore. I stopped for a second and looked back at the building.

"Maybe you should talk with Brooke?" Lauren placed her hand on my shoulder. I shook my head no.

"I won't let her ruin my life again. I trusted her, she's my older sister and she betrayed me. I knew that my coming out could make her feel weird but this is sick!"

"I know and I feel like you're making a right decision. You both need time to think and maybe she'll understand" Lauren hugged me and we went to my truck.

"So will you tell me where we're going?" Lauren asked as she placed her hand on my inner thigh.

"I don't know, let's just have fun" I laughed and placed my hand over hers.

I wanted this to seem like we're driving without an exact destination but I actually had everything planned out in my mind. First I took Lauren to the river. It was the furthest from my house, the drive took like almost 40 minutes.

Lauren played me some of her band's songs. I think that I'm a fan now, because through the 40 minutes I learned all words to almost every song on Up At Night.

"So are we going to swim?" Lauren asked as she looked down the cliff above the river.

"No, this place looks amazing at night" I took Lauren's hand and I led her to my spot.