eleven

Lauren's pov

I smiled at Dani as she made some weird faces to me. We were at another band meeting and it was boring!! Christina started mumbling about some things she planned for her new house. Decorations, new furniture bla bla bla....

Today I really don't feel like engaging in any type of conversation, but Dani being her weird self, started mocking our oldest sister.

"Dani stop" Christina said with a raised eyebrow. Dani nodded and I laughed at her. Chris cleared her throat and now looked at me. I smiled shyly at her and looked down at my fingers.

My oldest sister continued her talk and now all my sisters besides me were listening. I'm worried about y/n and her sister. She didn't tell me exactly what happened before she came over.

All I know is that her sister wanted her to start dating her boss's son and that was not ok. Also I noticed that yesterday when my sisters asked about her family life she got really uncomfortable, but when we talked about this earlier she acted like it was nothing.

I really hope that Brooke didn't hurt y/n, what she did with that dinner event was messed up. I don't know if y/n didn't tell her about our relationship, even though it's still really weird. Maybe her sister isn't ok with y/n being gay.

"Lauren!" Christina shouted and I jumped in my chair. I looked at her and with raised eyebrows.

"What? You don't have to shout" I said and moved around in my chair.

"Did you listen to anything I said?" She asked and crossed her arms. I shook my head no.

"Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind" I looked down again. "Can you repeat?"

"She asked if everything is ok. You look spaced out" I looked up and saw that Kath's hand was resting on my shoulder. She's smiled at me and nodded reassuring me that I'm safe here.

"I'm worried about y/n"

"Why?" Dani asked "she was super fine yesterday when she came to your house"

"Yeah, did something happen when we left?" Lisa asked and Dani nodded.

I looked over at Amy, she also looked very concerned. Y/n didn't show any bad/weird emotions around me and my sister.

"No, nothing happened while she was at our house but I feel like something happened while she was at home"

"Spill!" Dani slammed her hands down on the table and all of us looked at her "what? Maybe we can help you figure it out duh!"

I closed my eyes and sighed. They can help, because all six of us combined make everything possible.

"Yesterday when I went on my date with y/n"

"I knew that it was a date!" Kath cut me off, Amy slapped her shoulder and Christina shushed her.

"Y/n's sister called her and told her to immediately go home, y/n didn't want to but I told her that she should listen. After I got home  these three made me have a 'talk' with them and later she texted me"

"She told me that her sister invited her boss's son for dinner and that she tried to get them together. And later she came over to run away from there for a little" I sighed and looked down.

"We talked and later they came into my room to questioned y/n" I laughed "and before we went to sleep we watched Netflix. I don't know what could've happen but she really didn't want to go home when we woke up today"

"Ok first of all SHE SLEPT OVER?" Christina yelled and stood up. I nodded and leaned back in my chair.

"Lauren! You barely know her!"

"Good thing that we stopped them before they did something" Dani laughed and I raised my eyebrows at her. Chris did her classic 'um what?' face (here's a reference picture) and looked between me and Dani.

"Laur we sat under your door for a long time" Lisa smiled and a memory of yesterday's event popped up in my mind

"Laur we sat under your door for a long time" Lisa smiled and a memory of yesterday's event popped up in my mind. My cheeks immediately blushed as I tried to slip down my chair.

But a smile appeared on my face as I remembered what I did with y/n. We weren't loud or anything, actually maybe we were. Kissing her makes me block out everything, she becomes the only person that exists in that moment. It's something magical, sensation takes over my body, it makes me want her like nothing else in this world.

"I need to meet this y/n, you guys are moving to fast" Chris shook her head.

"Are you guys going to U-haul?" Dani laughed and all of my sisters looked at her confused.

"It's a joke in the gay community" I said and my sisters looked even more confused. "Lesbians fall on love in the first date and move in together on the second" I explained and Dani laughed louder. Soon Amy and Lisa also joined in on laughing and Kath chuckled.

Christina took a deep breath and sighed "ok I still don't get it, but you should be more careful"

"I know Chris, and I'm trying to slow things down but sometimes I just can't. I don't know how to explain it but... I don't know it's just love" I laughed.

"Wait... Now I'm the only single sister" Amy said with a frown. Dani laughed at her.

"Don't worry Amy, you'll find someone who will love you for your miniature size" Lisa patted Amy's head.

"Ok Christina continue, I want to hear the rest" Dani crossed her arm and sat back comfortably.

"Oh right. Second of all I think that we can help you, actually help her. First our family has to meet y/n, and then we will meet her sister"

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"Well we need to meet y/n because you're dating her! And maybe later we can talk to y/n's sister about accepting your relationship or any other problems she has" Christina smiled and my other sisters nodded.

"Ok but I need to talk with y/n first. Dani, Amy and Lisa questioning her yesterday was a lot, but all 5 of you will probably scar her for life" I laughed.

HELLOOOOO

hi, this chapter is a little short but the next one will be another date!!!

that's all for today, hope that you liked what I wrote today

(tbh these ending parts are my favorite thing about writing books)