five

Lauren's pov

I'm so excited that I'll get to see y/n today! And I'm happy that she proposed going swimming. It's super warm today and I have a new swimsuit to try out. Amy is probably more excited than I am.

"Lauren!!" She kept on repeating after I finished the call with y/n. "This is so exciting!!"

"Yeah I know" I laughed and looked down at my phone. I quickly texted the address of the pool to y/n and of course she replied immediately. Damn, she's really excited too.

Me: *swimming pool address* see you at 5 ;)

Y/n🤷💙: yes, can't wait!!!!

Y/n🤷💙: wow that's a lot of ! sorry

I smiled and turned my phone off. We were parked in from of my sisters' house and Amy was staring at me. She had the biggest grin on.

"What?" I asked and looked at myself in the mirror and saw that I was blushing.

"Laur, do you like her?" Amy asked and I froze.

"Ye-yeah, she's like a good friend to me and she's pretty cool" I choked out, still feeling frozen. Does she know? Maybe I'm too obvious about liking y/n more than just a friend.

"You know what I'm talking about Lauren. You're blushing like crazy because she asked you do go swimming with her" Amy crossed her arms and I sighed.

"She is a little different than others and she gives me this weird feeling. I don't know Amy but hanging out with her sounds cool" I looked at my sister and she was smiling. "I really want to have a good relationship with her, we don't have to be nothing more than friends but I feel like she understands me and now I really don't want to lose her"

"I get it Laur. And I support you no matter what! It's ok if you feel more than friendship feelings for her but try to take is slow or we will have another song like Blue"

"How did you know?" I asked with a sad smile.

"Yesterday I went to your room to ask you if you wanted to eat something and I heard you talking to yourself in the bathroom" she looked at me and I closed my eyes and looked down. "I know that Vicky hurt you but from what I heard now y/n is nothing like her! She made you so happy just by asking you to go out!"

"Yeah but I'm scared that I'll ruin everything and what if she's going to use me?"

"She won't, I can promise you that. And if she does something that is going to hurt you I'll fight her!" she laughed and opened her car door. I shook my head with a quiet chuckle and also left the car.

"Don't tell the others ok?" I said as we were about to walk in.

"Why?" Amy questioned.

"I need time to figure everything out and it's nothing but a hang out with a friend" I smiled and Amy nodded. I know that she's not the best person at keeping secrets so I'll tell them about y/n and that I became friends with her.

We walked into the kitchen we're Lisa and Kath were still eating breakfast and Dani was talking about something with Arielle. We said our hellos and waited for Christina to arrive.

I need to tell them about y/n but how? I looked at everyone and I studied their faces. All of the girls seemed so happy. I smiled and heard the front door open. Chris rushed to the kitchen and sat down in her usual spot, she was out of breath.

"Sorry guys" she tried to calm down her breathing " I was on a walk with Frankie and I forgot about the meeting"

Dani started laughing because Christina is the one that always yells at us even if we're couple minutes late.