fifteen

Y/n's pov

"I don't know if this is a good idea" I said and I looked at Lauren.

"It's a great idea! You don't want to meet my sisters?" Lauren looked deep into my eyes and I couldn't help but get lost in her beautiful eyes.

"I'm just scared" I laughed and Lauren have me a serious look. I dropped my head low and I felt Lauren slowly wrap her arms around my waist.

"They won't eat you" Lauren chuckled and hugged me tighter. I raised my eyebrow and lightly smiled "Christina won't eat you" she sighed but started laughing.

"Okay" I laughed and kissed her cheek before we walked into her sisters' house.

It's a little before 11am. From the entrance you could hear voices filling the entire house. Lauren is the most quiet sister, but when she gets passionate about something she gets really talktive. So now imagine Lauren non-stop talking about something, but it's 10000x louder.

Lauren held my hand as we entered the kitchen and the girls stopped talking when they saw me. Every single one of them turned to look at me.

One of Lauren's sisters stood up and rushed to hug me. I heard Dani laugh when she saw my shocked face from the impact the hug had on me.

"So y/n this is Christina" Lauren said and her oldest sister waved at me from her seat. "And this is Katherine" Lauren added when Kath let go of me.

"Hi" I laughed nervously when Kath sat back down in her spot. She patted the a free space next to her on the kitchen bench. (idk if I'm right but I think that on one side of their kitchen table they have this bench thing)

I shyly smiled at her and sat down. Amy was smiling at me big and Lisa wiggled her eyebrows. She looked between me and Lauren and a had huge smirk. I took me awhile to realize what she was doing.

"It's nice seeing you guys" I said and switched my attention from Lisa to her other sisters. Laur sat next to me in, what I think was, her usual spot at the table.

"We need to talk" Chris said and Dani nodded.

"Are you treating our sister right?" Dani stood up and slammed her hands down on the table.

"Yeah" Christina did the same and Lauren started shaking her head.

"Guys! We have different things to take care of! And she's treating me amazing!" Lauren shouted and her sisters sat back down.

"Right" Dani said and crossed her arms.

"So we heard about what happened between you and your sister" Kath said and placed her hand on my shoulder "we're here to help you out!"

"Um thanks, but you don't have to. I'll figure things out" I smiled and looked down. Lauren was still holding my hand so I started playing with her fingers.

"Y/n/n I told them about yesterday" I looked up at Lauren, she gave me a small smile. I tried to say something but couldn't. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"We want to talk with your sister" Chris said and heard the other girls reassuring me that it's nothing and that they can help.

"I-i don't thi-think that you can g-get to her" I said holding back my tears. Lauren pulled me into a tight hug.

"You can cry, don't worry. They won't judge you" Lauren whispered softly into my ear and I finally let go. I felt that Kath joined in on our hug.

"We will get to her" Lisa said "she can't treat you like that!"

"I agree! You're a part of the family now" Amy said and run over to hug me.

"Yeah, and we will see each other for some longer time now" I chuckled and Amy looked at me confused.

"So y/n/n moved out and I kinda moved her in with us" Lauren bit her lip and Christina made a serious face. Dani and Amy started cheering for the fact the they will see more of me.

"So you guys really want to help me?" All the Cimorelli sisters nodded "so first thing that I need help in is moving in" I laughed.

hi

sorry for the super late update and a short chapter

I have a lot of things on my mind and like it gives me writes block

next week everything should be back to normal