two

Y/n's pov

I just got home after my trip to the Starbucks next to the grocery store. And well I ran into someone. Actually she ran into me. Her name's Lauren and she's literally the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

And now I have her hoodie. She gave it to me after she accidentally spilled my entire coffee on me. She didn't tell me her last name but she gave me her number.

I don't know if I should text her though. I can't get my hopes too high, she's probably straight. And why would she like me? Maybe I should do some research on her. She told me that she's in a band but of course I don't remember the name!

But I have the hoodie she designed. I can look this up. And bingo! I found their website and omg it's her with a bunch of different girls. I guess that they are her sisters. Oh and that's Dani, she was in that car knocking on the window.

Cimorelli, Cimorelli, Cimorelli. It's probably rude to look her up but I need to know her more. Ok it's rude and weird and probably she won't like me when she finds out that I stalked her but I need information.

I didn't look at their "about page". I want Lauren to tell me about herself, but I stalked her Instagram and Twitter. And let me tell you she is amazing. Funny, sarcastic, beautiful and talented.

After probably hours of me just looking at her pictures I decided that it's a good decision to text her. She gave me her number and called the contact "Laur 🧡"

I took few deep breaths and started typing.

Me: hi

I waited a couple seconds and realized that she doesn't have my number. I facepalmed myself and typed the next message.

Me: it's y/n, we met today if you don't remember lol

I waited another couple seconds and still no response. It's almost 8pm, don't tell me that she goes to sleep so early.

Minutes passed by and still she didn't text back. I knew that I shouldn't get my hopes too high. I looked at the texts I sent her for the last time before turning off my phone. I lied down on the couch and stared at the celling.

I started thinking about how much of an idiot I am. She's a musician so she's probably already dating someone and she's probably really straight and have boys hitting on her all the time.

After couple minutes I heard the front door open. It was my older sister Brooke. We live together since I graduated. Our parents are divorced and probably don't want to remember anything from their marriage. We haven't seen them together since the divorce. Mom moved to Ohio, but she calls us everyday and dad moved to Spain. Yep, the furthest he could go from mom.

"Hey y/n/n! I bought food!" Brooke yelled from the kitchen. "Move your lazy butt and come eat with me"

I got up and loudly sighed. I checked my phone and still nothing. I slowly walked to the kitchen and saw my sister holding a pizza box. I sadly smiled at her.

"Thanks for buying it, I'm starving" I laughed and grabbed the box and took a slice. My sister looked at me confused. I just smiled again and took a bite.

"Is everything okay? You look sad"

"I'm fine, it's nothing important" I said and that made my sister believe me less. She raised her eyebrows at me, and it really reminded me of Lauren. Ugh this girl is still on my mind. Why did I look at all her Instagram posts?!

"Y/n tell me, now" Brooke said and crossed her arms. It's getting serious.

"Ok" I said quietly and sat down behind the kitchen table. Brooke sat opposites to me. "I met a girl today and I'm waiting for her to answer me"

"And that makes you sad? Y/n/n for real?"

"Yes! This girl is amazing and I probably scared her off!"

"By doing what? You're too dramatic"

"Wow thanks! I'll tell you the entire story because you don't understand" I said and started shaking my head.

"Omg, I know what you're thinking right now" Brooke laughed.

"What?"

"Straight people smh" she laughed even louder. It was true.

"Well whenever you have a guy problem I help you and listen! And when I have a girl problem you just make fun of me"

"Ok ok, sorry. For now on I'll be the best supportive big sister you can have. So tell me everything"

I told her everything that happened. From me driving to the Starbucks and Lauren walking into me to her giving me the hoodie and her number.

Brooke was impressed. I only told her about a crush I had once and she told me that it was impossible for me to end up with that girl. She was straight and had a boyfriend. And Lauren is probably the same.

"Ok so she was the first one to give you her number, you didn't ask?" I shook my head no. "Maybe she's busy or just likes to go to sleep early. From what you said she seems like a genuine person. Wait till morning and maybe she will reply"

"I guess so" I said with the loudest sigh that made my sister laugh.

"You're overthinking this. She seems like she's interested in you"

"Yeah maybe you're right. Movies and pizza?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"I have work in the morning but you can stay up. Don't forget to send the packages tomorrow, ok?"

I smiled and said goodnight to my older sister. She went upstairs to her room and I got back to the living room. I played a random movie on Netflix and of course I grabbed the pizza box with me.

I couldn't stop thinking about Lauren. What if she just played me and gave me the wrong number. Maybe she isn't even Lauren and just looks like her. Ugh I hate overthinking!

I tried to stop thinking about her but I can't. Her beautiful face and that laugh is all I can think about. I sat on the couch blankly staring at the tv when I heard my ringtone.

"Maybe it's her!" I said out loud and quickly grabbed my phone.

Me: hi
Me: it's y/n, we met today if you don't remember lol

Laur🧡: hi, sorry that I didn't reply. got busy with my sister

Should I wait? Well she knows that I saw the message. I'll just text her back, I don't care if she thinks that I'm a creep. What's important is that she texted me back!

Me: it's ok hahaha

Laur🧡: so what's up?

We talked for couple hours until she said that she had to go to sleep. Talking with her is amazing! She said that she actually wants to see me again! And I found out so many cool things about her.

I told her a little bit about me too. She knows about my family situation and it surprisingly didn't freak her out. And she was fascinated by my job. I'm an self-taught artist, it sounds cringy but it's a cool job.

Lauren told me a lot about her family. It's crazy because her family is huge! 11 kids is something that I can't imagine having. Her mom is a pro! She also told me a lot about the band, and her sisters in general. I can't wait to meet them and just spend more time with her. Tommorow I'll ask her if she wants to go out with me.

hi

my friend told me that it's going to be good if I'll update on Fridays and Saturdays so yeah that's the schedule for this book

thanks umbrella lol (it's an inside joke)

hope that you liked this chapter and don't forget to stream Pressure 🧡