fourteen

Lauren's pov

I just woke up but I kept my eyes closed. I moved around a little in the bed and I realized that I'm still at y/n's. I smiled to myself and I moved around more trying to find her laying next to me, but she wasn't in her bed.

"Y/n/n?" I said in a sleepy voice. I slightly opened my eyes and I looked around her room.

She was sitting on the floor folding clothes that she was putting into a almost filled box. She had headphones on so she didn't hear me. I guess that she woke up early to start packing.

I quietly got up from her bed and I walked over to her. She didn't hear me because her music was so loud even I could hear it. I sat behind her and gently hugged her.

"Oh you're up" y/n looked at me and smiled.

"How long have you been up?" I asked and sat next to her to help her.

"I didn't go to sleep tonight" she chuckled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"What? You're probably really tired! Go to sleep and I'll finish" I held her hand and she shook her head.

"You don't know where all my things are and I'm almost done. I even brought all the boxes that were ready to my car"

"Y/n you need sleep and you're probably exhausted" I gently caressed her face with my free hand. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"After we finished with this we can go back to sleep together and like it's only 5am" she winked at me and threw a shirt in my face.

I gasped and threw it back at her. Y/n couldn't stop laughing. We both got to work to finish everything as soon as possible.

Y/n left me in her room and went downstairs to pack her painting stuff. I finished packing her clothes. Basically everything besides that was already in her car.

Her room is literally almost entirely empty. Besides her bed, some furniture and her desk there was nothing here. I even looked outside and she cleaned out the entire balcony besides her plants.

I think that she overreacted a little with what happened between her and her sisters. She doesn't have to move out, I would just not talk to her for some time and later I would try to work it out.

But Brooke really made a big mistake. She ruined her sister's first real relationship and now she would probably try to do the same.

I'll never really understand what y/n is going through but I'll support her in every decision she makes.

After 15 minutes of me putting her clothes into boxes y/n came back. She smiled when she saw that I was almost done.

"I finished everything in my art room but I don't have any space in my car" she laughed.

"I can take those" I pointed at the two boxes that were left in her room and y/n nodded.

"So we're finished now" y/n jumped on her bed and snuggle with her blanket. I quietly laughed and laid next to her.

"I love you so much" y/n whispered to me as she hugged me.

"I love you too" I whispered back. Y/n's quiet breathing signaled that she fell asleep

With her arms wrapped around my waist I slowly fall asleep. Her warm body against mine made me feel safe and relaxed. I can't wait to fall asleep in her arms every night.

"Lauren" I felt someone lightly shaking my shoulder. "We have to wake up, it's 9 already"

My eyes shot open and I looked at my phone to check the date. I'm going to be late! I quickly sat up and jumped out of the bed. Y/n looked at me confused as I quickly put on my shoes.

"Get up! We're going to be late!" I yelled and pulled her out of the bed.

"Late? Where? Don't you start work at 11?" Y/n asked confused as she put on her shoes.

"No!" I yelled again "we're filming today! It's Tuesday right?"

"It's Thursday" y/n smiled at me and I shook my head. (tbh idk what's the day of the week in this book bc I don't remember lol so let's make is a Thursday and let's never talk about it)

"No, look my phone says Tuesday!" I shoved my phone into y/n's face and she laughed.

"You're screen is dirty as heck!" She took my phone and cleaned the screen with her shirt. "See it's Thursday"

I looked at my phone and back at y/n. It's really Thursday. I sat back in y/n's bed and I started laughing.

"I'm sorry for rushing you out of bed" I said and y/n nodded with a smile.

"Brooke's at work already so let's go downstairs and eat something before you actually have to go" she reached for my hand to help me stand up and I accepted it with a smile.

"We" I said and y/n's scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. "We're going together, remember?"

"Oh yeah" she laughed "are you sure that I can live with you for some time?"

"Of course you can! Amy won't be mad because you two already connected on some weird spiritual level" I laugh as we entered the kitchen "she literally said that to me"

"Ok but what about your other sisters? They will probably have a lot to say about what we're doing"

"They will but they will understand that you need help" I smiled and y/n/n nodded.

"Oh God" I said to myself, y/n looked at me with a smile. "We're U-hauling" I said and shook my head.

"We're what?" Y/n chuckled

"Um we're moving in together after the second date, LITERALLY" I dramatically laid my head down on the table and y/n started laughing at me.

"Living together definitely will be interesting" she said with a smile.

hiii

a little shorter chapter because I'm lazy (:

hope that you liked it!!