Disclaimer

This story is set in the PJO world but few of Rick Riordan's character's appear in it. That is right!

        This is not a Percy Jackson love story! This takes place 10 YEARS after BoO!

        Nevertheless, all rights belong to Rick Riordan for his wonderful world and ideas. I only own the characters I have created, and my prophecy and plot.

        This contains some BoO spoilers. Read at your own risk.

        This is my first time writing something in first person so feel free to give me tips.

        This was written before Trials of Apollo, so it does not follow the events in Percy Jackson as much as I would like.

~*~

Started: October 21, 2014

Finished:

       It has been ten years since Gaea was stopped by the heroes of Olympus and everything has been perfect for the Greek Gods and their children. That is, until snow storms begin all over the world.

        When snow starts falling heavily, an ancient prophecy is unleashed. Persephone has been kidnapped—again. No, not by Hades; but something bigger. Demeter, in an act of motherly rage, has snow falling all around the world until her daughter is brought back to safety.

        After being sent to Camp Half-Blood, Yvette Grimes is chosen to be the leader of the quest to find Persephone. With little to go on and snow falling, can she and two others find Persephone before it becomes a never ending winter?

Beautiful story banner made by Dislunatic!