Part 6

Elodie's POV:
Olivia couldn't stop smiling bless her. All through dinner she was smiling and she kept re-telling the story. "Elodie, when Jack grows up, I'm going to show him how to do backstroke" she smiled. "Awh Olivia. He will love that". Jack was asleep in my arms. "Did you hear that Jack? Your Auntie Olivia is going to teach you backstroke" I whispered to him. He smiled. "I think he likes that idea Liv".

I had just got Jack settled so I decided to go to bed myself. I was shattered. My eyes were closing when my phone pinged. "Ugh. Go away. I want to sleep" I groaned. I picked it up and my eyes widened. "Oh shit" I mumbled.
Your POV:
"Elodie, darling, calm down okay" I said while comforting her. "What do I do Mum? He wants to see me" she cried. Jack's Dad had got into contact with her and wanted to meet up to talk. Elodie never cut him out of Jack's life. She always sent him scan pictures, told him when she went into labour just in case he wanted to come and when Jack was born, she sent him photos. She always hoped he would come around but she gave up when Jack was 1 month old. But now, here he is, 2 months old and he wants to talk.

"Go and see what he wants darling" I responded. "He wants to meet tomorrow" Elodie replied. "That's okay. I'm off work so I can look after Jack" I said. She looked up at me. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yes I am sure. Go and see what Frank wants". She nodded. I kissed her on the head and she cuddled back down to sleep. "I love you Mum" she whispered. "I love too".