Part 5

Tom's POV:
Elodie was still asleep on me when Y/n and Olivia came home. "Dad dad dad dad!" Olivia shouted as she came bounding into the living room. "Shhhh" I whispered. I didn't want her to wake Elodie up. She needed to sleep. "Sorry but guess what!". She was so excited. "What sweetheart?" I smiled. "I did back stroke for the first time!" Olivia told me while jumping up and down. "Darling that is amazing!" I beamed.

This was a massive achievement for Olivia. Ever since she started swimming, she had been scared. I remember her first swimming lesson; she wouldn't let go of the side. Y/n and I were trying to pry her hands off the sides of the ladder but Olivia wasn't having any of it. "Nope" was her words. I looked at y/n and y/n looked at me. This wasn't going to be easy. But as time went on, she got use to it and she got really into learning.

But the one thing Olivia didn't like was Backstroke. She thought she was going to drown. Even when the teacher would hold her back she wouldn't do it.

So for her to finally do it was a huge achievement.

"I am so proud of you sweetheart!" I beamed at her. She smiled so big, I didn't think she could smile any bigger.

Elodie started stirring. "What's this I hear?" She asked sleepily. "I did backstroke today!!" Olivia told her. Elodie sat up and hugged her sister so tight. "Oh monkey that is wonderful!! I'm so proud of you!" She cried. "Why are you crying?" Olivia asked Elodie. "Because I am so proud of you munchkin" Elodie replied while still hugging Olivia.