Part 4

Elodie's POV:
Jack was amazing. He was cute, handsome and so small. I never planned on getting pregnant at 18 but it happened. I knew Mum had me at that age but I knew she regretted not living life more. She has never said it but I can read Mum like a book. But I knew she would never change what happened.

Jack's Dad didn't want to know us when he found out I was pregnant. He upped and left. I've always sent him pictures of Jack but never a reply. Just like my biological dad. But my dad didn't know about me. He was dead by the time mum went to tell him.

From the time I could understand, Mum told me everything about my biological dad. She told me everything. She has never lied about it and if I asked any questions, then she always answered them. But Tom was and always will be my real Dad.

Mum asked me once if I wanted to find my real grandparents but I told her no. Nan, Grandad and Grandpa were the only grandparents I needed and wanted to know.

Grandma sent cards for birthday and Christmas but she never came and visited. She didn't even want me to go and visit her. If she couldn't do that then I didn't want to know her either.

Dad has always been my Dad. From the day mum found out about me, dad has always been there. I love him so much and I wouldn't change him or mum for the world. They are so good with all of us. Including Jack. They were so supportive throughout my pregnancy and they cannot stop cooing over Jack. At every chance they want a cuddle with him.

Right now, Jack was asleep on my chest. I had just fed him and he fell straight asleep. Mum was out taking Olivia to her swimming lessons. It was just me, Dad and Freddie. Freddie was sat on the floor and I was lied on dads lap. He was playing with my hair while he rubbed Jacks back. It was comforting as I didn't get much sleep last night.

I was starting to drift off to sleep when Jack started crying. "Here sis, I'll have him" Freddie said. He came and took him off me and started swaying back and forth. Jack started to calm down. "Wow a natural" I laughed while getting comfortable again. Dad took a picture. "Fred, you are such an amazing uncle" dad said. Freddie just nodded and continued to sway Jack. I closed my eyes and drifted off again. I had an amazing family.