Part 35

Your POV:
Tom had successfully put Jack in his crib without waking him up. Result.
"You okay darling?" Tom asked. I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed.
I smiled at him in the mirror as I replied, "yeah, why?"
"You've been very quiet since your walk with Haz, Lottie and Jaime".

Ah. Our walk today.

Jamie and I took Haz and Lottie for a walk and explained that we were still going to stay in contact with Mum.

-The Walk-

"Please tell me you're joking?!".
Haz was understandably angry.
"Please hear me out" I begged.
He was pacing up and down the path while Lottie was sat down with Jamie. I was stood trying to calm Haz down.
"Y/n..." but before he could finish, I butted in.
"Yes, I know how much she has hurt me but I'm a mother and I couldn't imagine any of my kids not talking to me! I'd be gutted. How would you feel if Kaisey, Peter or Danni stopped talking to Eva or you huh? Haz, Mum and I will never be the same and I will never forgive her, but, I need my mother in my life. After everything I've been through, I want...I want my mum".
"I want her in my life too Haz" Lottie whispered.
"Why?"
"I've seen how much it's hurt Y/n. And with me becoming a Mum, I don't want to know how it feels" Lottie said.

Lottie was 12 weeks pregnant with her first child.

"Haz, please. You don't have to be in contact with her, but please respect our decision" Jamie quietly said.
"Of course I'll respect your decision but please don't expect me to talk to her". He sighed.
He was still angry but I think he understood. Hoped he understood.

-Present-

"I'm just tired"
"I can read you like a book". Tom snaked his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck. He knew that when he did that, I couldn't lie to him.
"Tommm stop" I whined.
"Not until you tell me" he laughed. He continued kissing, slowly making his way down my neck to my collarbone.
"Continue moving down and I won't stop you" I moaned.
"Ah I see" he whispered, until he stopped and turned me around.
"Nooooo" I groaned in annoyance.
"Tell me and I'll reward you" he said seductively.
"Bribery" I smirked. "I like it".
Tom smiled.
"Haz was angry when we told him, but when we all explained our reasons, he calmed down but you could still tell he was annoyed. Which is understandable but you know".
"Lottie agreed too?" Tom asked.
"Yeah. She said she doesn't want to feel like I've felt. She wants the baby to know their grandmother".
"Haz will come round darling"
"Hope so. Now are we done talking? I would really like to continue what you started" I smirked.
"Cheeky" Tom smiled and started kissing my neck again.