Part 37

After my therapy session, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. It was nice to talk to someone I didn't know. Felt like I didn't burden my family anymore.

When I got home, Freddie and Liv were setting the table while Elodie was cooking. Tom was away for 2 days for press for Cherry. He was going to get it off but I told him to not be so stupid and that I'd be fine.

"Hey guys!" I said while hanging my coat up.
"Hey Mum! How did it go?" Freddie asked, coming to give me a hug.
Even though he was 17 in a month, I was glad he still liked hugging me.
"Yeah it was good thank you. It was good to get things off my chest" I said hugging him back.
"What's all this? I told you I would cook when I got home".
"Well Dad gave us strict instructions to look after you and the baby" Liv smiled.
I giggled.

Tom was over the moon when I told him we were pregnant again.
The kids were even more excited to be getting another sibling.
"Omg I have the best way to tell Dad!" Elodie shouted.
She went and got these T-shirts and they all put them on.

Tom was working that day but when they heard the door open, they all rushed and stood in a line

"You're shitting me aren't you darling?"
I shook my head smiling.
A huge smile spread across his face. He ran over, picked me up and spun me around.
"This is amazing!"
He put me down and tackled Elodie, Fred and Liv to the ground and hugged him with everything he had.

I went over to hug her and kiss her head.
"Well, I am very grateful to all 3 of you".
I walked over to Elodie and hugged her.
"Frank took Jack out for a picnic so we could spend time together" she told me.
"What did I do to deserve you all?" I smiled, a tear escaping.
"You are the best Mum ever and it's been such a bad year, but we will all get through this" Elodie said.
I pulled all three of them into a hug.
"I love you all".