Part 39

-6 months later-
"If you tell me to push one more fucking time, I'll divorce you!" I screamed at Tom.
"Okay okay" Tom laughed. "But the sooner you push, the sooner our boy will be here" he added.
"TOM!" I screamed again while pushing.
"Keep going darling. He's nearly here!"
"You are never getting me pregnant again!"
"One more push Y/n" the midwife said.
I pushed with all I had. That's when I heard the most breathtaking sound. My baby boy crying.

We were allowed home that day and as tradition goes, everyone was at our house waiting for us. Expect, Lottie, Ben, Christopher (Lottie and Ben's 3 month old) and Jamie, Amelia and the girls. They were all away visiting other family but we FaceTimed them when our son was born.

"Oh I love this part" I beam at Tom.

As we opened the door, everyone smiled and shouted congratulations. Tom and I smiled. Elodie, Freddie and Olivia came running over, wanting to see their baby brother.
"Can we hold him?" Fred asked.
"Of course darling" I smiled while putting the car seat down. Freddie bent down and carefully took his brother out.
"I'm so glad you are a boy. I'm not outnumbered anymore" he whispered.
"Hey what about me and Jack?" Tom pouted.
"Well you're my Dad and Jack is my nephew. I am talking about siblings here" he laughed.
"Come on let me hold him!" Liv smiled.
Fred handed him to Liv.
"Oh you are cute. Yes you are" she cooed at him. We all smiled.
"Nana" I heard a little voice shout from across the room. I looked and saw Jack walking towards me with his arms outstretched.
"Hello my handsome boy" I beamed while slowly picking him up.
"Be careful with Nanny Jack" Elodie told him.
She was now sat on the sofa holding her brother, while Freddie and Liv sat either side.
Everyone else was sat talking and staring at the new Holland.
"So have we got a name?" Nikki asked.
"We do indeed" I smiled.
"Don't leave us hanging" The twins said in unison.
"Alright chill out" Tom laughed, flipping them off.
"Dad!" Elodie scolded as she saw Jack copy him.
"Oh shit"
"Shit" Jack repeated.
I laughed while Tom took Jack from me.
"No no Jack. That's a bad word and a bad hand sign. Never do them again okay?" Tom told him, his face bright red.
"So what's this gorgeous boys name?" Paddy asked.
"His name is Elliot Henry Holland"
A lot of Awhs sounded around the room.
"Lelliot" Jack said.
"Yes Jack. That's Elliot" I smiled stroking his hair.
"Oh guys that's a beautiful name" Frank said. He came and hugged us both.
"Thank you. He's a beautiful boy".
"He is indeed".
"Right can we have a hug or are you three going to hog him?" Dom laughed.