Chapter 33- Noel

Songs for the chapter are

"Go For It All"- T.Mills

"Recovery"- Justin Bieber

"Never Be"- 5 Seconds of summer

"Best I Never Had"- The Downtown Fiction

Noel's P.O.V.

"Okay, well it looks like we only have food to make either homemade hamburgers or hotdogs. So which one do you guys prefer?" Angel turns back around to glance at James and I.

"Hamburgers" James answers while I just tell her I don't mind what we have.

"Are you sure you don't care what we make?" She asks me again, and sends me her signature friendly smile.

"Yeah, I'm positive" I nod my head before James and I begin to help her get out all the stuff she needs.

"We have to let the meat stay in cold water for a bit so we might as well make the sides. Is there anything you would like to add Noel?".

"How come you didn't ask me what sides I wanted?" James gives his girlfriend a questioning look.

"Because Noel is our guest. Duhh" Angel laughs and shakes her head at him.

"But I'm your guest too" James groans.

"Yes but you have been to this house, how many times? Exactly. Plenty of more times than Noel has" Angel sticks her tongue out at a annoyed looking James.

"See what I have to deal with almost every day of my life?" James tells me while grinning at Angel.

"Umm excuse me? Your the one who asked me out in the first place" Angel playfully rolls her brown eyes at him.

"Yeah because I didn't think you would be this annoying" James' grins starts to get wider as Angel's facial expression changes.

"Oh okay. I see how it is Cassells" Angel flips him off as I start to laugh at the cute couple in front of me.

"You guys are like the cutest, I swear" I tell them with a small smile on my face.

"Thanks, but I'm the cute one here" James walks over to Angel and wraps his arm around her small waist.

"Wow I feel so loved right now".

"I'm just kidding babe. You know I think your the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on" James chuckles and gives his girlfriend a small kiss on the lips.

"Well I sure hope so. Now anyways what would you guys like as sides?".

"Umm I would like some corn and rice, if that's fine" I suggest.

"Yeah, that actually sounds really good right now" James agrees with me.

"Okay! Corn and rice it is!".

"Don't you think you should ask your brother what he wants?" James asks as he gets the corn out of the freezer, and hands it to Angel.

"I'm sure he won't mind whatever we make, but okay. Noel, do you mind going up to Mitch's room and asking him if he minds what we're making or not?" Angel kindly asks me.

"No problem" I tell her and walk out of the kitchen, even though I kind of didn't want to be with Mitch alone.... Even if it is only going to be for a few seconds or so...

I hesitate a moment before knocking twice on his door.

"Who is it?" I hear him call out from inside his room.

"It's me... Noel" I answer, knowing he'll probably tell me to go away.

After a couple moments of him not responding, I sigh in defeat and start to leave before I hear the bedroom door swinging right open.