Chapter 23-James/Noel

Songs for the chapter are

"Break Free"- Ariana Grande ft Zedd

"Don't Stop"- 5 Seconds Of Summer

"These Things Ive Done"- Sleeping With Sirens

"Mistakes"- Breathe Carolina

"Be Alright"- Justin Bieber

"I Got You"- Selena Gomez

"Gonna Get Caught"- Demi Lovato

James P.O.V.

"Hey man... You alright?" I ask Ben while taking a seat next to him on the couch at this house, once I arrive there.

"I guess...." He mutters while taking a sip out of his beer.

"What was all of that about at my girlfriends house? I've never seen you so... Angry" I say while looking at my best friend.

"Mitch deserved it all... He has been a total dick to Noel this whole time since they met, and he has the nerve to talk to me about her like he owns her or some shit" Ben says while rolling his eyes.

"I get where your coming from mate, but getting in his face and punching him was a little bit to extreme don't you think?" I ask while running my fingers through my hair.

"Want me to be honest? No, I don't think I went too far with it. I think Mitch deserved more than what I gave to him. Especially after all the bullshit he has done to everyone around him!" Ben shouts while slamming the now empty beer bottle across the wall, which causes me to jump a little.

"But still.... He was actually trying his best to stay calm and be nice" I nearly laugh.

I mean come on now... This is Mitch we're talking about! When is he ever calm and nice all at once?

Ha yeah... Never!

"I'm sorry but I really don't fucking care James" Ben says with annoyance in his voice.

I really didn't know what to say anymore after that... Instead I just started to think of all the fucked up things Mitch has done since I met him, which was when I started to get close to Angel....

And then I suddenly thought of the most fucked up thing he did these last past two years...

The thing he did to Ben last summer...

"Ben is this about what Mitch did to you last summer? You know when he" I start to say before Ben cuts me off.

"James don't even start talking about it! I don't want to think about that right now, or anytime at all actually. You out of all people should know how much I want to forget about that" Ben sighs while looking away from me, but before he did I could see the sadness in his eyes.

I knew it was wrong of me to bring that up since it was such a touchy subject for Ben, but I just had to know.

"Does Noel know about any of this...?" I quietly ask while looking down at my boots.

"No... I don't think I even want to tell her" Ben shrug his shoulders.

"Just please promise me all of this isn't about what happened between you and Mitch? Noel has nothing to do with this right?" I ask hoping the answer is no.

"Not to be rude but can you just drop it James? Seriously please... I'm begging you" Ben tells me while finally looking in my direction.

"Alright... Mind handing me a drink mate?" I ask with a fake smile on my face.