Chapter 7- Noel

I was getting ready to go out with Mitch when he texted me telling me to wear something comfortable.

I shrug going to my closet to pick something out to wear. I end up grabbing skinny jeans, a tank top with the British flag on it, a light sweater, and my black toms.

I decided to listen to music while doing my makeup so I put my iPod on my stereo and played "She's So Perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer.

I applied some mascara, black eyeliner, and lip gloss before looking at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked good.

My hair was kind of getting on my nerves today so I decided to put it up in a messy bun.

I smiled at myself in the mirror since I actually liked how I looked today.

I walk back into my room texting Mitch that I was all ready to go.

He replied back saying he was on his way.

I couldn't help but wonder where Mitch was taking me since he never told me.

I asked Angel several times but every time she would keep telling me it was a surprise and that I would have fun.

Oh well, I love surprises.

The remainder of the time waiting I listen to music and go on Instagram looking at what all my friends have been posting.

"Noel! Your boyfriend's here!" My mom shouts from downstairs.

I groan before getting off my bed and walking downstairs to the living room.

No matter how many times I have told my mom this isn't a date, she won't listen to me. She thinks Mitch is my boyfriend.

Haha yeah right! We're barely even friends.

"Mom for the hundredth time this ISN'T a date! Okay?" I ask grabbing my carry on side purse.

"Sure honey, anyways have fun! But not too much fun okay? Be back by midnight" my mom says giving me a quick hug before I walk out of the house.

I notice Mitch is driving his older's sisters truck again.

I'm guessing he doesn't have his own car.

"Hey" I smile at Mitch once I'm in the truck.

"Hey, you look nice" he smiles back before driving out of the driveway.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" I say examining his clothes.

He's wearing his usual dark skinny jeans, a grey hoodie, black vans, and a black beanie.

I have to admit he looks pretty attractive.

"Don't look so bad? Don't you mean sexy" Mitch says joking around.

"Haha sure, whatever works for you" I grin.

"Bitch please, I look sexy all the fucking time" Mitch says laughing.

All I did was laugh and roll my eyes before asking where we were going to.

"You'll just have to wait and see" he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Buuuuut Mitch" I whine getting annoyed.

"Hey no whining before I drop your ass back home" Mitch says rolling his eyes as well.

"Fine" I say turning on the radio, blasting "Dark Horse" By Katy Perry feat Juicy J.

I can tell Mitch was a little annoyed but I guess he didn't mind it that much since I caught him singing along.