Chapter 28- Noel/Mitch

"Say What You Mean"- Emblem3

"Shots Fired"- Breathe Carolina

"Tears on the Runway"- Issues feat Nylo

"Castaway"- The Ready Set feat Jake Miller

Noel's P.O.V.

"Noel? What's wrong?" Ben asks shocked by my facial expression as I stand by his front door.

"Mitch had something do with it huh?" He asks again after I don't say anything, and just let the tears go down my face.

All I do is nod my head yes as Ben steps back to let my inside his house.

"I swear Noel, of he fucking touched you I'm going to...".

"No, he didn't touch me" I talk for the first time ever since leaving the Lucker's house.

"Well what did he do then? It must have been bad, considering how much you've been crying".

"The first thing he told me was that he.. Umm..".

"What Noel?" Ben interrupts me, trying to get to the point already.

"He told me he liked me.." I look up at him and notice his facial expression hardens.

"And what did you tell him...?".

"I said there was no way he liked me, considering all the things he has done to hurt me since day one".

"Okay, what did he say to that?" Ben nods his head for me to go on.

"He said at first he didn't like me. Then when I started to date Lukas that he felt something towards me, he just didn't know what it was since he never felt something like it before. Then when I started to date you, he knew what it was... He realized he had feelings for me" I explain while Ben mutters a few curse words.

"But there must be more since I know that isn't what made you cry..".

"I told him I loved you and that you loved me" I say while Ben smiles for the first time since I walked in.

"Then he told me I was already wrapped around your finger... Whatever that means".

"Don't listen to Mitch. You already know he's just trying to get inside your head" Ben gets pissed all over again.

"I know, but then he kept telling me you were only dating me to get back at him" I quietly reply.

"Noel, you don't believe him do you?" Ben lowers his voice.

"Of course not. You wouldn't have told me you loved me if you were, right?".

"Exactly. So is there more to all of this? Did Mitch say anything else?" Ben wraps his arms around me.

"He told me to go kiss your ass and so I told him 'fuck you', and wanna know what he said after that?" I turn my body around so I can face him.

"What did he tell you babe?" Ben looks straight into my eyes.

"He said he wouldn't ever fuck me because I'm a ugly ass bitch" I tell him, getting angry and emotional all over again.

"What?" Ben asks seeming shocked.

"Yeah, he said all that".

"Okay, that's it. I'm going to his house right now and kicking his ass" Ben gently pushes me off of his lap and gets up.

"No Ben! You just got out of the hospital! This isn't a good idea" I grab him arm.

"Noel, he fucking disrespected my girlfriend and hurt her.. He needs to learn a lesson" Ben grits his teeth together.