Chapter 21-Mitch/Noel

Songs for the chapter are

"Rude"- Magic!

"The Only Reason"- 5 Seconds Of Summer

"Impossible Is Nothing"- Iggy Azalea

"Talkin that"- Cher Lloyd

"Nothing Feels Like you"- Little Mix

"Catching Feelings"- Justin Bieber

"Tell Me a Lie"- One Direction

"Problem"- Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea

Mitch's P.O.V.

"Mitch! Ben is here!" My sister shouts my downstairs.

I sigh before walking out of my room and downstairs to the living room where I find Angel and James having a make out session.

I groan and roll my eyes before saying "seriously? Can you guys get a bedroom or something?".

"Shut up mate" James laughs after breaking away from his and Angel's embrace.

"Thank you. I was about to puke my lunch out" Ben says from the front door before taking a seat next to James on the couch.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Ben adds while looking at me.

"We'll just be in my room if you need us" Angel starts to say as her and James stand up.

"No, I would like it if you guys stayed" I gave them a weak smile.

Both of them nod their heads before sitting back down again.

"So? Did you have something important to tell me?" Ben asks me again.

"Yes, I just wanted to talk to you about Noel" I say kind of nervously.

"What about my girlfriend?" Ben raises a eyebrow.

"H-how are y-you g-guys?" I stutter.

I mentally face palm myself. That's certainly not what I wanted to say. What I really wanted to say was

I really don't like the fact that one of my best friends is dating her.

"Oh we're great. I took her on our first date yesterday. But I'm sure you already knew that since your sister was there" Ben leans back on the couch and grins.

"Yeah, how come you didn't tell me you guys were dating? I had to find out through Angel" I ask him.

"I didn't tell anyone. Noel didn't want a lot of people to know" Ben shrugs like it's nothing.

"Hmm I wonder why".

"Don't get all mad or anything but she didn't want me to tell anyone because she didn't want you to find out" He smiles a little.

Why the hell is he smiling? I have to admit, his words did sting a little.

Angel and James look at each other before looking back and forth between Ben and I.

"Why didn't she want me to find out?" I start to sit up, loosing my patience with Ben.

"Come on bro, don't act stupid. You know exactly why. Remember the way you acted when you found out About Noel and Lukas dating? You flipped out and shit. You fucking told Jessica that they were dating when you knew it would ruin their friendship! Then not to mention you threaten to tell Lukas that Noel was only dating him to make you jealous! That's fucking sick!" Ben raises his voice with every word.

"How the fuck do you know about that last part?" I start to raise my voice as well, loosing all the calmness I had.

"Noel told me everything Mitch. Every single thing that has happened since she met you. I have to say you fucked up big time" Ben laughs while shaking his head.