Chapter 2- Noel p.o.v

It was after school when I went to my locker to put all my stuff up when I see a letter from Mitch taped to it.

"Meet me in the school parking lot after school-Mitch".

I crumpled the paper into a ball and went outside to look for Mitch. After a while of not finding him I decided I should call him when I see him talking to a pretty girl with brown hair and a guy with light short brown hair. He kinda dressed like Mitch. He was wearing boots, dark jeans, with a leather jacket. He also had some tattoos.

I walked over to where they were and said "hey Mitch". Mitch turned around and looked at me. "Oh your here finally". " yeah so what's up?". " well I was wondering if we could go to the library or somewhere to get this stupid project out of the way". "Yeah that would be great so who's car are we going in?" I asked.

"In Angels. Oh Angel this is Noel. Noel this is my older sister Angel" Mitch said pointing to the girl with brown hair."hey it's nice to meet you" Angel said shaking my hand. "You,too". "Oh and this is my boyfriend James" she said pointing to the light brown haired dude. "Hey Noel, I'm James" he said with a British accent.

I started to smile. Damn he was cute.

"He's a hottie isn't he" Angel said starting to giggle. "Umm... Yeah anyways so do you guys go to school here too? I haven't seen you guys around". "No me and James go to college. He's 24 and I'm 19". "So sha'll we go now?" Mitch interrupted us.

We all nodded and got into the truck. Angel and james sat in the front while me and Mitch sat in the back. On the way to the library James and Angel were laughing and talking about random things. They were so cute together.

I always wanted to have a boyfriend like that. Even though I thought Mitch was good looking, I knew he hated me. You could tell.

When we got to the library angel offered that her and James would help us.

James looked at her like she was crazy. "Are you serious?" He whispered to her. Angel shot him a glare. He put on a fake smile and said "Looks like we're helping you guys!". I started to laugh a little. James was freaking funny.

Angel and I went to one side of the library while Mitch and James went to the other. I got out my iPod and started to listen to "My Apocalypse" by Escape The Fate. "You like Escape the Fate?" Angel asked me. "Yeah there pretty good!". "I love them! Okay so who do you think is better, Ronnie or Craig?" She asked me. "I like them both but I would have to say Ronnie. You?".

"Craig all the way! Ever since he joined the band the songs have had more meaning". We talked more about other bands we listened to like Breathe Carolina, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, I See Stars and other bands.

"I hate to say it but we should get to work" I said. "Yeah your right". After about 45 minutes of writing information we stopped and went to see what the guys found. "So what have you got so far?" I asked Mitch. He just looked at me and didnt say anything. "You Dumb Asses didnt do anything didnt you" Angel said. James and Mitch looked at each other and then shook their heads no. "We'll what did you guys do then?". "Watch YouTube Videos.." James said.

"Your lucky me and your sister found some stuff" I said handing Mitch the papers. He read them over and said "this will work". "So what do you guys say to grabbing something to eat?" I asked everybody. They all agreed. We got our stuff and headed back to the truck. Angel started the engine and asked us what we wanted to eat.

"Baby can we get some ice cream?! Please?!" James begged like a 5 year old. "Sure Hun but that's only if Noel is fine with it" angel said looking at me. "Yeah it is, ice cream sounds really good right now". "Yay! Noel said yes!!" James said excitedly. "Sorry Noel sometimes James acts like a 5 year old who has ate a shit load of candy and then... Bam! He is a 24 year old again" angel said laughing. "Hey that's not true! Your rude..". "James sweetie your acting like a little kid now".

I started to giggle.

I looked at Mitch and said "you don't know how to laugh?". "I do but that's whenever I want to" he said while rolling his eyes.

Okay he has some problems.

"We're here!" James said jumping out of the truck and running into the ice cream parlor. "He is such a goof ball" Angel said. Mitch and I agreed and the 3 of us walked in. We all ordered what flavor we wanted.

James ordered rock road, I got vanilla, and the Luckers got chocolate. Once we all got our icecream we sat at a table. I saw Jessica and Luckas walk in. "Excuse me" I told everybody and walked over to my friends. "Hey! What are you doing here?" Jessica asked giving me a hug. "Oh just eating ice cream with Mitch and his sister and her boyfriend". "Oh so you and Mitch dating?" Luckas asked me. "Oh no, not at all. I'm sure he hates me but we were working on the project and decided we take a break and come here". "Oh that's cool and me and Luckas just decided we would come here to talk and stuff" Jessica said.

I told them bye and went back to the table. "Were those your friends?" James asked me. "Yeah I just wanted to say hi". We all talked for an hour. Well... Mostly me,Angel, And James. Mitch didnt say much as usual.

Angel took me home so I could get ready for school the next day. She also gave me her number so we could talk to each other and hang out sometime. I was happy since she was pretty wicked.

When I got home I told my mom I was home and ran upstairs to take a warm shower. After I was done I got dressed into a My Chemical Romance shirt and sweat pants and crawled into bed. Soon I fell fast asleep.