Chapter 4- Noel

"Hearts on fire tonight! Feel my bones ignite! Feels like war, war! Feels like war, war!" My phone ringtone By All Time Low wakes me up from my sleep.

I look at the Caller I.D and see its Mitch calling me.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Did I wake you up?" Mitch asks.

"Yeah actually you did".

"Good".

I can practically imagine a stupid grin on his face right now.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"I'm about to pick you up to finish this project... Remember?".

"Oh crap, I forgot about that today. Why so early?".

"It's almost one..." Mitch says.

I look at time on my phone and Mitch is right.. It is almost one.

"Sorry I thought it was like ten or something well let me just get dressed. Give me about thirty minutes?" I ask Mitch.

"Fine... Hurry up" Mitch hangs up.

I get out of the bed in the guest room that Lukas let me and Jessica sleep in and walk to the bathroom from across the hall.

I brush my teeth and wash my face then put my hair in a braid before putting eyeliner and mascara on.

Once I'm finished with that I go back to the guest bedroom and get dressed in light wash skinny jeans, Black Vans, and a Black tank top that says "I Love British Boys", and a cardigan to cover my arms from the winter breeze.

I grab my stuff and walk downstairs to the living room where I find Lukas and Jessica sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"Where are you going?" Lukas asks me turning the volume down on the T.V.

"She's going with Mitch to his house" Jessica answers for me.

"Mitch's house?".

"Yeah to finish the project. After today we'll be done with it and ill most likely never talk to him again" I say sitting down next to him and Jessica.

My phone vibrates saying I have a new text from Mitch asking what the house address is.

I quickly text him back the address of Lukas's house and wait for him to get here.

After about fifteen minutes he finally arrives.

"Bye guys" I tell Jessica and Lukas and go outside to Mitch's sister truck.

Once I'm in the truck I notice Mitch is listening to the cover of "Somebody I Used To Know" By Mayday Parade Feat Vic Fuenits.

"You like Mayday Parade?" I ask him.

"Yeah who dousnt?" He asks turning to look at me.

"People who don't know what good music is" I smile at him.

"That's true" Mitch says turning the music up a little bit louder.

The rest of the ride to his house is in silence.. Which I don't mind.

Id rather there be no talking than Mitch being a douche like he usually is.

"We're here" Mitch announces driving into the driveway of his house.

I notice that Mitch lives in a pretty big house. I wonder if his family has alot of money.

Once we get out of the truck, we walk up to the front door of the house.