Chapter 24-Noel/Lukas

Songs for the chapter are

"Go For It All"- T.mills

"Change Your Life"- Iggy Azalea ft T.I.

"Chasing Hearts"- Breathe Carolina ft Tyler Carter

"Believe In Me"- Demi Lovato

"XO"- Emblem3

"Here We Go"- Sleeping With Sirens

Noel's P.O.V.

"So how did it go?" Angel asks me as soon as I walk back into her bedroom.

"It actually went better than what I expected it too" I smile a real smile.

"We need details" Jessica says.

"Well I apologized to him about what Ben did. Ben left some bruises under Mitch's eyes and cheeks, it didn't look too good. And believe it or not, we actually had a good talk with no arguing or fighting" I tell my friends, still smiling.

"I don't know if I should believe that part or not" Lukas laughs.

"But it's true! If you don't believe me you can go and ask him yourself" I cross my arms across my chest.

"Umm yeah no thank you" Lukas shakes his head.

"I'm happy you and my brother are making progress" Angel brightly smiles.

"Me too, but he told me why Ben lashed out on him.. Well kinda...".

"What did he tell you?" Jessica asks.

"He said he probably has a good idea why Ben did it but, he wants me to ask Ben about it. Mitch said ill probably think he's fucked up after I find out" I shrug my shoulders.

"It's pretty bad" Angel quietly says.

"You know?" I ask her.

"Yes me, James, the guys, even my dad and step mother know. We all know but it's none of our business to tell you unless Ben or Mitch tell you themselves" Angel gives me a apologetic look.

"I understand. Ben called while I was with Mitch but I didn't answer. So I'm going to call him now and see if he'll want to talk about it face to face" I tell my friends before stepping out into the hallway.

I take my phone out of my pocket before dialing Ben's number.

"What's up babe" He answers after the third ring.

"Hey... We need to talk" I reply.

"About what?".

"What you did to Mitch..." I hesitate before answering.

There was a couple of moments of pure silence that I thought he hung up on me.

"Who told you...?" Ben finally says.

"Angel. She called me because she thought I should know about it. So I came to her house and she told me everything that happened. So then I went to talk to Mitch and he told me it was best if I ask you about it" I explain while walking back and fourth in the middle of the hallway.

"You... Want to talk about it now?".

"Can I come to your house? I want to talk about face to face".

"Yeah sure... James is here but he's about to leave. Do you need me to come pick you up or?".

"No. Lukas and Jessica are with me so ill drop them off at home before I come to your house. Is that cool?" I ask him.

"Yeah it's cool. And Jessica? You guys are friends again?" Ben asks.

"Yeah, we can talk about that later" I laugh in my head since that's the third person who has asked me that today.