Chapter 27- Noel

Songs for the chapter are

"Say What You Mean"- Emblem3

"Disappear (Remember When)"- Issues

"Bad Day"- Justin Bieber

"Me & My Broken Heart"- Rixton

Noel's P.O.V.

"Are you excited for today?" I ask Ben once he wakes up from his deep slumber.

"Excited for what? I'm just going home" he yawns while stretching his arms out.

"I know but I figured you would be at least some what happy to finally get out of this hospital" I take a seat down next to him on the bed.

It's been about five days since Ben arrived here at the hospital. I've been coming to visit him everyday for a couple of hours.
Today is the day they finally decided to let him go.

"I am glad I get to go home today. I'm tired of being in this place. I'm ready to go home" Ben says before we hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I tell whoever it is.

A blonde nurse walks in and tells us we're free to go now.

"Thank you" I reply to her before she leaves Ben and I alone again.

"I'm going to change real quick before we go" he tells me before going into the bathroom.

While Ben was gone I decide to text everyone (besides Mitch of course) to tell them that Ben is free to go home now.

"Ready?" He asks me walking back into the room.

I nod my head yes as we lock our hands with each other, and walk out of the hospital.

"I'm really hungry" Ben announces once we're inside my car.

"Me too, do you have anything in mind what you want to go get?" I ask once I'm already driving out of the parking lot.

"Umm I could really go for a nice big slice of pizza" Ben chuckles.

"Okay, Pizza Hut?".

"Of course, that's the best pizza place".

The rest of the ride was spent in silence, other than my new Lana Del Rey album playing I bought a couple weeks ago.

"We're here" I announce after we arrive at the restaurant.

"I think we should just order a large pepperoni pizza to go. I just want to be home" Ben says once we're inside.

I reply with a simple "okay" before telling the waiter everything Ben said.

It took about a good twenty minutes until our pizza was done and ready for us to take home.

"It feels so good to finally eat something else other than that crappy hospital food" Ben says after taking a huge bite out of the pizza, once we were at his house.

"You know I could have brought you food everyday you were there" I say taking a sip out of my coke.

"Yeah but I didn't want you to waste your money on me".

"It wouldn't have been a waste if I was spending it on you" I smile at my boyfriend.

"Aww this is one of the reasons why I love you so much" Ben gets out of his seat to hug me.

Even though this isn't the first time he has told me he loves me, it still feels weird to hear it come out of his mouth.

"I love you too" I look into his beautiful eyes and kiss him on the lips.