Tough Love (Mitch Lucker Fan Fic)

I was heading to the lunch table where my two best friends Luckas and Jessica were. They were basically the only people I talked to since I'm shy and most people think I'm weird. "Hey guys" I said sitting down. Luckas has brown hair with with brown eyes. Jessica has green eyes with blonde wavy hair. "Hey have you seen the new guy at school?!" Jessica asked me. "Umm... No I don't think so... Why have you?". "Yes I have! I have 3rd period with him... And let me tell you he is very cute!". "Okay he wasn't all that" Luckas said taking a sip of his water. " Your just jealous!" Jessica teased Luckas. "Haha he looks like he does fucking drugs!". "Oh my gosh there he is!" Jessica pointed to him. He was walking through the cafeteria. He had brown hair and he had sunglasses covering his eyes. He was wearing dark skinny jeans with black vans and a leather jacket. I noticed that he had alot of tattoos... He looked bad ass! "He isn't cute... He is HOT" I said. Luckas rolled his eyes while Jessica nodded In agreement. The school bell rang. So that meant lunch was over and the beginning of 6th period. I told my friends bye and went to my 6th period class which was history. Wen I walked into the classroom I saw the new guy sitting in a desk right beside mine. I sat in my desk and looked at him. I guess he caught me staring at him because he said "what are you looking at?". "Umm..nothing" I said quietly and looked away. "Good afternoon class today we are going to do a project of your choice about the civil war with a partner but.. I will be choosing who your partner will be" Mr.Porter our history teacher said. The whole class groaned and sighed. He looked around the class and pointed at me first. "Noel your partner will be Mitch". I didn't know anybody in the class who had that name... So I guess that's what the new guys name was. I looked over at him and said "Your Mitch right?". "Yes I'm pretty sure there isn't another guy named Mitch in this room" he replied. I ignored his rudeness. "So what part of the civil war do you wanna write about?". "I don't know. Anything you want, I could care less". "Umm.. Okay then, ill just think of something". I turned back around in my desk. Working with Mitch is going to be hard. After a while of coming up with nothing, I decided to draw in my notebook and search stuff for the project online when I get home. When the school bell rang, Mitch handed me a piece of paper with a address and phone number on it. "What's this?" I asked. "My address and cell phone number" Mitch said. I looked at him with a confused look. "It's only for the stupid project. Call me whenever you can so we can work on it. Later". With that he walked out of the classroom and was gone.