Chapter 22- Noel

Songs for the chapter are

"Work"- Iggy Azalea

"Always Be Together"- Little Mix

"Oath"- Cher Lloyd ft Becky G

"I'm the type of person to take it personal"- Breathe Carolina

"You Kill Me (In a Good Way)"- Sleeping With Sirens

"Still Into You"- Paramore

Noel's P.O.V.

"This is it" I say once we're in front of the front door of Jessica's house.

I let out a sigh as Lukas takes my hand in his and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

I hesitate before I knock on the door.

I was about to knock again after a few minutes until the door opens revealing a annoyed looking Jessica.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" Jessica snaps as her eyes land on us.

"We came to talk to you about everything that had happened" I speak up after a moment of us just staring at one another.

"I don't think there is anything we should talk about" she says while trying to slam the door in our faces before Lukas stops her.

"Look we came here to clear up a few things to you, we're all going to talk wither you like it or not" Lukas voice comes out as firm.

Jessica mutters a few curse words as she steps back to let Lukas and I in her house.

She takes a sit down in one of the sofa chairs across from us, while Lukas and I sit on the couch, still hand in hand.

"We really want to apologize for everything since the beginning of all this shit" Lukas speaks up this time.

"It's whatever. I really don't care anymore. I've moved on" Jessica shrugs her shoulders.

"You do know that Lukas and I aren't dating anymore right?" I ask her.

She looks over to mine and Lukas's intertwined hands which makes me take my hand out of his and place it on my lap.

Jessica notices what I did and laughs.

"Yes I do know, Mitch told me at Cam's party".

"Yeah I figured so... You do know I'm sorry for dating Lukas right? It was really wrong of me to do so" I apologize to the blonde girl in front of me.

"It just really hurt me you know? That my best friend would date a guy that I have liked for years.... It made me feel like you didn't care how I would feel about it. I felt like I was stabbed in the back. You know what hurt me the most? The fact that I found out through Mitch, and not you" Jessica looks at me with sad eyes.

"I know I'm really sorry Jessica for that. I was selfish to even go out with Lukas when I knew how much you liked him. Especially going out with him just to make Mitch Jealous. It was selfish of me" I give her a weak smile.

"And I'm really sorry too for ignoring you when I was secretly dating Noel. I was such a dick to you when I was with her. And I'm the reason why you found out through Mitch. Noel didnt want to go out with me in the first place, but I didn't care since I just wanted her to be mine. She wanted to tell you about us but I didn't let her. I just kept thinking whatever you didn't know wouldn't hurt you... But I was completely wrong" Lukas explains to Jessica.

"It's okay... But I have to apologize to you guys as well" Jessica looks back between Lukas and I.

"For what?" I ask confused.