|yours pt.2 • lucifer mornigstar|

•••

Previously:

"Well, if you refuse. Then I will just have to pick someone else. Someone I'm sure you won't like giving up." He growled. His eyes locked on me.

Not today, Satan.

•••

I sat at the huge dining table. Anger bubbling up inside me, threatening to spill out. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest.

What the fuck!

"Who do you think you are?" I snapped. Lucifer  smirked at me, making me want to cut off his balls. He shrugged before answering me.

"I'm the Dark Lord, duh." He said as he sipped from his golden goblet filled with God knows what. It could be human blood for all I know.

Sabrina's thick eyebrows were furrowed in worry. She looked at me with stern eyes. I knew she wanted me to stay quiet, but I couldn't help it. My life was on the line here!

"So what will it be?" Lucifer asked. "My beloved Sabrina? Or my feisty little (Y/n)?"

I almost threw the whole turkey, that was sitting on a platter, into his handsome face. Who was he calling little? I could beat his ass if I chose to. Although, I highly doubt that I would win.

Lucifer placed his hand on his chin, motioning that he was in thought. I glared at him as he looked at me with an admirable gaze.

"Sabrina, I would like to talk to your friend alone."

Sabrina hesitated for a moment, knowing he wanted her to leave. She looked at me with sorry brown eyes. I gave her a weak smile, showing her I would be just fine.

Ha, lies.

She got up slowly from the chair. She walked through the doors and out of the bar. My eyes followed her every step, wishing we could trade places.

The sound of the doors finally closing echoed throughout the eerily silent room. I could feel Lucifer's gaze on me but I refused to look back.

Seconds of silence had passed. I sat uncomfortably in my chair, wishing that I could be anywhere but here. Why hadn't I listened in church harder? I could totally exorcise the crap out of him.

I was snapped out of my troublesome thoughts as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and was met with the warm brown eyes of the devil.

Oh hooray!

"Why do you refuse?" Lucifer raised an eyebrow. "I can give you anything your heart desires. I can give you all the riches in the world, I can give you beauty, I can bless you with power. I can give you anything."

I knew where he was getting at. This crackhead still wanted me to marry him. Even after my many attempts of saying no. What happened to female rights?! Oh yeah, I forgot that this was Lucifer we were talking about. He only cares about himself.

"Your kidding right?" I let out a quiet laugh. "Do you think your God? Because your not. You don't get to call the shots here!"

Lucifer looked taken a back while shifting uncomfortably in his seat. He opened his mouth to say something, but I quickly cut him off.

"Can't you see that you have already lost? You have lost since the day you fell from heaven. Do you really think I would fall for your mind games?"

At this point, I'm already contemplating if I should take the nearby butter knife and stab him in the chest.

"You know you were never going to win, so why bother with me? I am not going to marry the devil. Heck no!"

I could hear a low growl come from the jackass in front of me. Was he serious? He's whining. Whining.

Abruptly, I stood up from my chair. The loud screech of the wooden legs on the tile didn't help my racing heart. I glared at the man that stared at me perplexed, a smirk gracing his lips.

I gave him a glare before turning around and storming down the room. With my dress clenched tightly in my hands, I made my way to the two large doors. But before I could touch the knobs, a force knocked me into the wall.

"What the-" I yelled in frustration. It didn't hurt, it was as if someone was pushing me against it without touching me. Weird? I know.

I heard a deep chuckle resonate around the room. The quiet steps of Lucifer walking my way. I could feel tears threatening to spill out, but I hurriedly swallowed them down.

My once confident facade was soon ripped away once I truly understood the power he held over me. He could kill me at any given moment, and yet I still poked and prodded at his ego. Was I asking for a death wish?

"Why don't you just give in?" He whispered in my ear, his breath fanning against my neck. I felt a shiver go down my spine, fear and adrenaline coursing through my veins.

"Just let me go. You have Lilith right? She s-supposed to be your b-bride." I stuttered out. My head felt heavy, urging me to just close my eyes and let darkness consume me. But I fought back. Lucifer was not going to win this one.

"Darling, you know I can't do that." He said. He was right against me now, the position too intimate for my liking. God, I just wished I could turn around and punch him square in the jaw.

My chest was pushed against the wall, my will being stolen from me. Why couldn't I move? He knew I was uncomfortable, he fucking knew.

"Come on gorgeous. Don't you want to be married to a dashing man like me? I could give you anything. Everything."

My mind drifted off, floating around his words. They obviously held a hidden meaning, but again, I wasn't falling for it.

"No. Just leave me alone!"

"I will for now. But I will have you. Mark my words." He growled.

Oh. Kinky.

i might make a part 3, not sure yet. i kinda started the first part with the reader hating him, so how the hell do i make the next part her falling for him??? yea no. that's not how it works

again....

FEMALE RIGHTS LUCIFER