|yours • lucifer morningstar|

•••

"Sabrina? What do you mean he is here?" I asked skeptically.

"It means that the Dark Lord is here, on Earth, in Greendale. And I have no idea how to stop him." She whispered.

It was just the both of us as we sat on her bed. She was trying to stay strong for her family and friends, but she always broke down in front of me. I didn't mind of course, it meant that our friendship was very strong.

"Sabrina. Everything will be fine. I know you are scared, and I am too, but isn't that what he wants? Don't let him get the power he will gain if he knows that you feel that way." I said as I placed a hand on her shoulder.

She stared at me with tears in her eyes. Before one fell, I quickly pulled her in for a hug. She returned the gesture as she continued to speak.

"You don't understand (Y/n)! He wants me. It's part of some prophecy that will surely end the world as we know it." She took in a shaky breath before continuing. "He is going to hurt everyone I love, including you, if I don't let him win. And I cannot let that happen. It's what he has wanted this whole time and I was never going to willingly give it to him. But that was before all of this happened!"

I sighed. I was at a lost for words. I had no idea how to comfort her because of how scared I was, just as her, if not more. Sabrina could defend herself and find safety in him if she submitted to him, but I couldn't do that. I was a human that was weak in his eyes. He was the devil for crying out loud!

"Alright Sabrina, I think we should meet the others. We can't sit here all day and cry while he destroys the world." I said as she pulled away from me. I gave her a small smile that she returned as well. She nodded her head as I followed her out the door.

•••

"So, your going to be his....child bride?" I whispered is disgust. "What the hell? He can suck-"

"Stop." Sabrina cut me off before I could finish my sentence. She smirked at me though, she knew what I meant.

"Okay. So let me get this straight. Lucifer is your dad and wants to marry you?" Theo asked with a perplexed expression. "And the gates of hell are in Greendale, correct?"

Sabrina nodded solemnly while Nick stared at her longingly. I rolled my eyes at him. He could be so careless sometimes when it came to Sabrina's feelings.

"Holy shit." I said. "I can't go there. And I will not go and see your...dad. Or is it fiancé?"

The whole group stared at me in shock. God, I wish I had a filter at moments like this. I played with my hands that were placed on my lap as everyone continued talking. They were trying to make a plan that, frankly, I felt wouldn't work.

"(Y/n), your coming with me to Dorian's, okay? I'm pretty sure the Dark Lord won't know who you are." Sabrina said sternly.

"Ouch." I pouted while wiping a fake tear from my eye.

"And that is why." She rolled her eyes. I gave her a huge smile before walking out of her house, Sabrina behind me.

•••

I stared at the doors of the infamous "bar meant only for warlocks, no females allowed". Wow, isn't Dorian's bar just the best thing in the world?

"So 'Brina, how do you think he is in bed?" I smirked. She looked at me with a frown.

"Stop. It." She replied rather dramatically. I sighed as I followed her through the large doors, heading straight to her demonic father. 

I almost let out a gasp as I laid eyes on a man that sat at the head of the table. He was definitely some man-candy. But let me tell you, he could never top the amount of delicious food on the table.

I'd choose that feast over him any day.

"My darling, Sabrina!" His voice bellowed throughout the room. I almost flinched at the loudness of it. "I have been waiting to finally meet you."

I almost gagged at his attempt to make this moment a "happier" one. I quickly sat besides Sabrina as she glared at Lucifer. I just kept my eyes on the bread in front of me.

Damn, that looked good.

"Ah, I see you have brought a friend with you." Lucifer began. I peered up at him slightly as he caught my gaze. "She is very exquisite."

I widened my eyes at his statement. Now I think I really might gag. But I hurriedly kept it in as I glared at him.

"Much more exquisite than you, am I right?" I stated. I knew he was very insecure, so I had to bruise his ego.

"And she bites back? Even better." He smirked.

I felt Sabrina hit my leg with her foot. I sighed at her abuse. She is an amazing friend right?

"What do you want?" Sabrina asked, annoyance laced in her words.

"You." Lucifer chuckled.

Again, I almost gagged out every amount of food that I have ever eaten in my life.

"Be more specific." Sabrina bit back. Lucifer raised an eyebrow before smirking once more.

"My queen. My wife." He smiled. "I can give you such wonderful things. Have you not loved all the gifts that I have bestowed upon you? Your beauty and power?"

Sabrina froze in her seat, as did I. She knew there was no backing out now. She could either win this or lose. And as of right now, she was losing.

"What gifts? Daddy issues you mean." I laughed. This dude was crackhead crazy.

Lucifer's eyes switched from Sabrina to me in less than a second. He tapped his chin in thought as he stared at me intently. I had no idea what he was thinking or planning on doing because he definitely knows how to hide his emotions.

"Are we having a staring contest or-" I began until Sabrina stomped her heel right on my delicate toes.

"Ow, what the fuck!" I hissed in pain. Again, no filter.

"Good job, daughter." Lucifer smirked again. Something that it seemed he only knew how to do. Sabrina glared at her father again.

"Wasn't meant for you." She whispered, knowing that her dad could still hear her.

Lucifer kept his gaze on me as I continued to rub my toes through my shoes. He had a small smile on his face as he looked at me. I had no idea what would happen next, but I sure as hell wanted no part of it.

"Well, if you refuse. Then I will just have to pick someone else. Someone I'm sure you won't like giving up." He growled. His eyes locked right on me.

Not today, satan.