|yours pt.3 • lucifer morningstar|

i have gotten sooooo many requests to do a part three on this one, so here it is :)

low key don't know how to finish this one, but i'll try!

•••

previously:

"No. Just leave me alone!"

"I will for now. But I will have you. Mark my words." He growled.

Oh. Kinky.

•••

I sat in my room.

Alone.

And in the dark.

The sound of chirping crickets outside, and the occasional hoot of an owl was the only thing I heard.

My head was throbbing from earlier, and my heart was thumping loud in my chest.

Everything felt wrong. It felt as if I was distant from the world.

Nothing could calm this raging storm inside of me. I felt violated and embarrassed. After what Lucifer had done, I wanted to throw up at how awful the situation was.

The same image was playing in my head. His voice echoing in my mind like a broken record stuck on repeat.

|I heard a deep chuckle resonate around the room. The quiet steps of Lucifer walking my way. I could feel tears threatening to spill out, but I hurriedly swallowed them down.|

|My once confident facade was soon ripped away once I truly understood the power he held over me. He could kill me at any given moment, and yet I still poked and prodded at his ego. Was I asking for a death wish?|

"Get out of my head!" I whispered, my teeth grinding in agony as I barely opened my mouth.

Falling back onto my soft mattress, I stared up at the ceiling. I could feel the dark atmosphere catching up to my emotions, the death-like cloud of torment creeping up on me like a predator on its way to catch its prey.

Letting the darkness finally finish its path, I closed my eyes; hoping to find a way out of the torture that surely awaited me.

•••

"(Y/n)."

An unknown voice whispered in the darkness.

"(Y/n)?"

Who ever this was sounded more urgent than before, but still, I kept my eyes shut.

"(Y/n)!"

I couldn't find the will to wake up. I was trapped. And there was no way for me to crawl back up into the light.

Suddenly, a thrilling buzz filled me within, surrounding me with its power.

Electricity ran through my veins like a dangerous current. I could feel my muscles quivering with the amount of adrenaline that had abruptly attacked my coma state.