|lovers rock • harvey kinkle|

•••

"I'm a witch."

"Y-your what?" He stuttered.

"I'm a witch, Harvey. And whether you like it or not, that's who I am. I know you and Sabrina ended because of this but that doesn't mean we have to also." Tears were welling up in your eyes. Your hands began to sweat in fear that he would turn you away.

You could not do this alone. You had a small family and Harvey was a big part of that. Finding out that you were not only just a witch, but part of the start of the apocalypse, you were terrified. Your new powers were just barely blossoming and you had no idea how to control it, but by him being by your side it changed everything.

"(Y/n). I don't care that you are a witch, but don't compare yourself to Sabrina." He stepped away from you slightly. This made no sense to you. He was obviously trying to comfort you, yet he was walking away.

"Harvey?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. His eyes couldn't meet yours, he looked around at anything but you. This made your heart break more than it already was.

"I gotta go (Y/n)." He muttered before jogging out of the Spellman house.

You faltered for a moment before running upstairs to your shared room with Sabrina.
You had been living with her since you were young. Your aunts took you in right away because you both won their hearts over, and it was witch law to not leave you out in the world alone.

Once you arrived to your bedroom, you pushed the door open and fell onto your soft bed. You cried your heart out. Although Harvey didn't verbally say it, he turned you away just as he did Sabrina.

You knew it wasn't right to compare but it was the truth. He couldn't see you for who you really were. You weren't sure if it was because he was disgusted with your abilities or just scared.

"(Y/n)? Everything alright, love?" You knew this voice right away. Your aunt Hilda always knew what to do in times of boy troubles. She was the only one who seemed to understand. Usually you would go to Sabrina, but you couldn't because Harvey was her ex.

"Hi auntie." You muttered with your face squished into a pillow. You felt like screaming into it but you were no longer alone. A few moments passed until you felt a weight dip into the bed.

"Would you like to talk about it? It will help I promise, and I'll even make you some chocolate chip cookies." Hilda soothed in her normal, cheery voice. You turned your head to the side so you could look at her with your teary eyes. Her face was saddened once she saw the state you were in.

"Come on now. I don't bite." She smiled. You sighed and sat up. She placed a gentle hand on your shoulder to comfort you. "Is it Harvey, my love?" You nodded slowly at her.

"Yes. It's Harvey." You paused trying to catch your breath. You could feel many tears trying to escape, but you tried your best to hold them in. "I told him I'm a witch, and now I regret it. It was already enough that him and Sabrina dated before, but it hurts even more that he did the same thing to me that he did to her. I love him, auntie. And now I'm not sure if he loves me back."

Hilda pulled you in for a tight hug, her hands rubbing up and down your back. You sobbed into her shoulder. You had never cried this much over anything, let alone a boy.