|terrible thing • ambrose spellman|

first imagine for ambrose, enjoy!

•••

"Hello, Ambrose." You said as he opened the door to the Spellman house.

"Pleased to see you, (Y/n). Sabrina is upstairs." He politely replied. You nodded quickly as you entered the house.

You have liked Ambrose since you had first become friends with Sabrina, which would be a very long time. You had grown up with Sabrina, you were close friends, you even considered her as your sister. She knew you liked Ambrose, but she never pushed you to answer.

You were here because Sabrina had urgently called you saying she needed help with something. You didn't know exactly what it was, but you rushed over to her house anyways.

As you finally made your way upstairs and to her bedroom door, you knocked letting her know you were there.

"Sabrina? I'm here!" You said through the closed door.

Sabrina quickly opened the door, and hastily pulled you inside before slamming it shut again.

"Finally, your here." She sighed as she walked to her bed and sat down. "I need your help. We have a dance at the Academy and I have nothing to wear! Since you always know how to pull a look together, your going to help me."

Before you could answer her, she ran to her closet and pulled out different dresses, shirts, and skirts. Once she finished grabbing all the clothes, she dumped them in a pile onto her bed.

"Alright then," you paused for a moment, not sure where to start. "Is there a theme to the dance?"

"No not really, but it obviously has to be dark. It's the Academy of course."

You nodded as you started to pull different clothes out of the pile and placed them together to form an outfit.

As you continued, you pulled out a dark maroon dress that immediately caught your eye.

"Sabrina, this would look really good on you! Just add some heels and you'll look stunning." You smiled, holding up the dress to show her.

She slowly nodded as she thought for a moment. You looked at her with a questioning gaze.

"(Y/n)!" She smirked. "I have the perfect idea."

You stared at her in confusion. She hurriedly went over to the bed and grabbed an outfit that you picked out for her, and the maroon dress as well.

"Here." She said, shoving the dress into your arms. "Your going to wear this, and I'll wear this."

"Sabrina? What are you doing?" You asked as you folded your arms.

"No questions." She hushed. "Now go and change."

You sighed and did as you were told. Although you loved Sabrina, she could be a bit over bearing at times.

You went into the nearby bathroom and stripped of your jeans and shirt. Sliding on the dress, you gasped at how revealing it was.