|saw you in a dream • caliban|

apparently no one has written any books or imagines on our lovely demon prince :( so here is an imagine dedicated to this fine specimen!

also there is a little season 3 spoiler...

like literally in the second sentence...

•••

"Sabrina no."

"Why not?" Sabrina asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Everyone is out in Greendale trying to defeat the Pagans, my dad has escaped, Nick broke up with me, and now I'm the queen of Hell. What do you mean no?"

I stared at her silently. What should I say to that? She had every right to feel this way. Her life has been turned upside down since the night she turned sixteen.

"I really don't think it's a great idea for a mortal to go in hell. Especially a living one. You can't protect me from everything Brina."

We both knew I was right, Sabrina knew it especially. She's been power hungry ever since she signed her name in the Book of the Beast. Once she had a taste of her newfound strength, I don't think she ever got used to being without them. I guess you could say that it was just the Morningstar in her.

"Doesn't matter what you think, (Y/n)." Sabrina began. "Your coming with me. Your strong and intelligent enough to help. I would never put you in danger if I knew I wouldn't be able to get you out of it."

I gave her a small smile. She was right, Sabrina and me were extremely close. Closer than her and Ros, something no one would ever admit.

"Fine. But please don't leave me behind. I'll literally have an anxiety attack." I muttered as I grabbed my bag.

Sabrina nodded as she grabbed both of my hands. She whispered a short spell, and before I knew it, we were swallowed in a cloud of fiery smoke.

•••

My eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of Hell. The faint screaming of tortured souls in the distance, the ghouls and beasts that would let out monstrous roars. And the horrid smell of rotting flesh that hung in the air, even though we were still inside closed walls.

It was absolutely frightening.

I was so scared something out of a horror movie would pop up in front of me and drag me straight through the pits of Hell. There was definitely a chance that could happen, but I knew that was also slightly impossible if I'm next to the Queen of Hell.

Right? Hopefully.

"Lilith?" Sabrina called out, her voice echoing through the seemingly endless halls of the castle. "I brought (Y/n) with me. She was actually willing to come."

I stared at my friend with wide eyes. What the hell did she mean? Did Lilith want me to come here? Or worse, Lucifer.

"What are you doing?" I growled through clenched teeth.

Sabrina winked at me before reaching a finger up to her lips, signaling for me to stay quiet. I followed her instructions, making sure to keep my mouth shut. I was not going to become a full course meal for the inhabitants of Hell.