Shot 57: Cheyenne and Luke: Protection from the pricks xx

Again; this is from the imagine book I wrote when I first started writing. It is probably terrible. 

I WARNED YOU.

Excuse errors, and terrible writing. 

Thank you! x

--

I was sitting in the cafeteria munching on my french fries when Luke, my amazing boyfriend walked up. "Hey babe," I said as he sat beside me. He placed a kiss to my cheek, and leaned with his elbows on the table. "How was the test?" I asked, remembering he had a huge math test first period.

He sighed, "Flunk." I frowned, and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry you'll get it," was all I could say before Gracie, my worst enemy walked up with her start quarterback of a boyfriend. She sat across from me, with a guileful gleam in her eye.

"Hey, Cheyenne. So I heard about your little accident this morning." I dreaded what she was going to say next. I thought back to the moment, and felt my insides tighten. Luke grabbed my knee, reassuring me that he was by my side.

"Honey, you're food goes in your mouth. Not on other people," she said with a giggle in her voice. I looked down at the table. "Oh, and we don't swim in it either." the jock said chuckling hoarsely.

I remember walking into breakfast this morning, with a growling stomach. All I wanted was cereal. But naturally as I made my way to a table, I tripped splashing my food all over another student. Then to make matters worse, I fell in it myself, and soaked my pants. Everyone was laughing, and I just wanted out of there.

I felt a jostle beside me, and looked up. Luke was across the table, starring the jock face-to-face.

"Who the hell do you think you are coming in here thinking you can talk to my girlfriend like that?" Luke explained harshly. The boy laughed, "You're really going to admit to 'that' being you're girlfriend?" He said pointing in my direction with his chunky thumb.

And I think that is when Luke had had enough. He threw his fist right into the boys cheek without any hesitation. The boy fell back in complete shock, as Gracie gasped in horror.

Luke then grabbed my hand, and pulled me away from the scene.

"Luke," I said stunned, almost speechless. He looked angrier than a mama turkey on Thanksgiving.

"Luke honey? Are you alright?" I asked as soon as we were out the front doors of the building. He stopped, and turned to face me. "If anyone ever talks to you like that again, You tell me. I'll handle it. Everyone has accidents, and they think they are so perfect that they can't possibly have them. You're a damn human being." he said quickly without taking a breathe. I smiled, "Calm down, Luke. It's okay. Don't worry about them. Thank you for what you did." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He rested his chin on the top of my head, and took a deep breathe.

"I love you Luke," I said, just before he leaned down and kissed me softly.

I love you too.

The End.

------Hope you like it Cheyenne. I love you, bud. xx

--

EXCUSE THIS. IF IT WAS REALLY BAD. I WROTE IT A WHILE AGO. I THINK I'VE COME FAR WITH MY WRITING. 

THANKS FOR READING LOVELIES xx

(And the title: I don't even know...)