Shot 62: Felicity & Luke - Stranger xx

Here I am again, taking the long way home from choir rehearsal, in attempt of missing out on my usual visit from Alice Pinnock and her flock of bottle-nosed brats. I'm Felicity Madore - the girl who is invisible to everyone but the people she wishes couldn't see her. If I could trade this life for another, one of complete avoidance, I would in a heartbeat.

But sadly, you don't always get what you wish for.

Example A - here she comes. Alice has hated me for years. I don't know why or how any of this started through. Maybe its just in her nature to make everyone around her feel like utter shit.

"Hey Felishity, I was looking for you," she yapped with her nasally voice. I groaned as I noticed her usual pack of rabid Barbie's was cut short today. Only two stood behind her, "What do you want, Alice?"

"I just wanted to say you looked marvelous today." My mouth fell slightly open as she spoke. Did she just-

"But it's not Halloween yet, so you may want to remove the mask. Oh wait, that's not a mask?"

I knew it was to good to be true. "Bye." I said coldly as I stepped of the curb to make my way home.

Of course she followed, "Oh, did I make the little troll sad? Look girls, she is running home to her mommy." The three girls giggled in unison.

"The only troll I see around here is you, dear. Now how about you run along. Leave this lovely lady alone," I suddenly felt someone behind me. I tried to recognize the voice, but truth was, I had never heard it.

I turned slightly to see a unfamiliar teenage boy with a tacky fringe and a lip ring. The boys bright blue eyes were completely captivating.

He wore baggy blue jeans, and a Blink-182 band tee. I couldn't help but smile.

A random stranger sticking up for me? I don't get that everyday.

"And who are you?" Alice retorted in a grimace. The boy just smirked, "I don't think that matters right now. Just leave the girl alone, alright?"

With that, she tilted her head and snapped her fingers. "Let's go girls."

Then they were gone. Was that really all it took?

"Hey, don't let her talk you down like that, alright?" the boy then said, turning to face me. I felt my stomach twist as the boy gave me a crocked grin.

"Oh, um, sure. Um, thank you." Wow, Felicity, wow.

"No problem. I'm Luke by the way. Just moved here last week." I gave him a nod, "I'm Felicity. Lived here my whole life."

He let out a chuckle, "Well Felicity, could I maybe fancy you in some lunch? I haven't been here to long, but I do know of a nice little sub joint about half a block from here." He gave me a wink, sending sparks through my body.

I was never one to accept invitations like this, but he seemed very interested. And he deserved it, considering he just stood up for me. Something I could never accomplish myself.

I gave him a cheeky smile, "Alright. I'll pay though."

He shook his head in disapproval. "No, mam. I asked, I'll cover the bill. But if you could do me a favor and give me your number that'd be great. I have a feeling I'll be seeing you a lot more."

I felt my cheeks flush red, and nodded.

After we exchanged cell phone numbers, we headed for lunch.

Someone finally noticed me..

---------------------------------

Hey Felicity! Yes, I know, its been like a year since you asked for this thing. I'm sorry about the wait, really. I don't know how to feel about this, but I hope you like it. :) Thanks for all of your support! I greatly appreciate it x Stay beautiful xx I love you!

(P.s. I was just feeling the fetus Lukey thing x :P Couldn't help myself.)

-Robin Nicole xx