Shot 29: Siara and Luke #2: Oops xx

Luke's P.O.V:

I sat in the lounge with the boys. Ashton was beating away on one of his snare pads, as Mikey, and Cal worked on some harmony stuff.

We were writing another song. It was sort of a love song.

Slow, melodic. It reminded me of Siara.

It was about falling to hard, but realizing in the end, that everything was just right. Just like I had done with her.

I had always had a thing for Siara. After I first spotted her at one of out signings.

She came up to me, with shaky hands, and she scooted our newly released album across the table to me.

I remember it, like it was yesterday.

Her nails were coated in a baby blue nail polish, and her hair was slicked straight down. Long and blonde. Beautiful.

"Hey, what's your name?" I sort of choked out. "Siara," she said quietly. "Pretty, how do you spell that?"

She giggled a bit, making my insides tingle. "S-I-A-R-A," she said.

Her big eyes starred at me, as I starred back. I didn't realize what I was doing, until Michael jabbed my side, grunting. "Earth to Luke," he said with a smirk.

I jumped out of my gaze, and looked back to the album. I signed it, and glanced back up at her blushed cheeks. She was so beautiful.

I couldn't pass this one up. I opened the case, and wrote my number along with a little message on the inside. Requesting her to not give the number out.

No one but her, would be able to see this.

She watched intently. And I handed it back. We gave each other soft smiles, just before she left down the table to Ashton.

I couldn't stop watching her though. I remember the other fans getting annoyed at me, paying more attention to her then them.

--

The next night I received a text from her.

A simple hi.

That was how this started.

And now we have been dating for three years.

And I couldn't be happier.

--

Ashton broke my thoughts by yelling, "Luke? Hey man, what's up? We have a song to write here."

Michael let out a laugh, "He's daydreaming about Siara."

The boys always poked fun at me, for being so in love. They just didn't understand how she  makes me feel.

From her sweet kisses to her playful punches when I agitate her, all I felt was love.

I honestly had thought about proposing once or twice, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Just wasn't ready. Not yet atleast.

"He's thinking about walking her down the aisle," Calum said hitting me, jokingly.

"Shut-up," I replied, a bit annoyed. And a bit scared. Sometimes I really felt as if Calum could read my mind.

"Or really now? Is Lukey willing to make that kind of commitment? Already?" Ashton laughed.

"Guys, I'm not getting married. That's just ridiculous," I said letting out a laugh.

I then heard a door slam behind me.

"What the hell was that?" Michael stated walking over to the door.