Shot 44: Malum: Protection and Promises xx (Part 2)

Here is part 2. Hope you guys enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's P.O.V:

I sat back on the sofa my hand running through Calum's hair. I was still aggravated about earlier. Those pricks laid there hands on MY Calum, and I was furious. I regret sulking around. He could have been seriously hurt. My heart drooped a little, but I grinned as I looked down at his big brown eyes starring up at me.

We had only an hour left until showtime, and I was nervous as fuck.

I've never been so nervous about anything in my entire life. Even when I asked Calum out.

----

I remember it as if it were yesterday. 

I was sitting stiffly on a stool in the studio. I held my guitar between my fingers ready to play, but I waited. Waited on him to get there.

I had requested Ashton to go fetch him for me, while Luke sat with me, and tried to boost my confidence. 

I honestly didn't think in a million years Calum would go for me, let alone say yes to this heart capturing question.

Ashton soon came in, Calum right behind him.

I looked at him, and felt the lump in my throat grow. He gave me a grin, "Heard you wrote a new song, Clifford. Let's hear it." He sat in between Luke and Ashton in front of me.

I felt my heart do a flip, as he starred into my eyes. "Yeah. Yeah."

I then began to play the song I had wrote for Calum. He would figure it out as soon as I let the chorus slip my mouth.

Saying 'your perfect brown eyes, and those quirky little smiles' as I give him a wink, was sure to give it away. Right?

I then came to the line, and gave him the wink. His expression was completely confused, but he still smiled. After the song was over, Ashton and Luke left, giving us some privacy. 

"That was a great one Gordon." I rolled my eyes, "What have I said about calling me by my middle name?"

He shrugged with a grin, "What does it matter? It's cute, and I'm going to call you by it."

I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach, but knew I wasn't getting any where. "So, um Calum...I need to tell you something."

He nodded, and walked over to my side, "Sure."

I froze, and could barely speak but then the words just flew out of me. "Calum, I know you may find this weird, and gross, and you'll never want to speak to me again, but I have to tell you." 

He just kept starring with a grin. I proceeded, "I love you."

His smile never faded as he spoke, "Good. Then we will feel the same about this."

That's when he connected his soft plump lips to mine.  I was taken back a bit, but I soon realized what was going on. He tasted sweet, and his hand was now cupping my cheek, in which I melted under his touch.

He pulled away after a minute of the lip lock, and smiled. But I was still a bit confused, "You like me too?" I asked, stupidly. Real smooth Michael. 

He let out the cutest giggle, and placed his hands on my waist. "You are clueless Clifford, I swear."

He then kissed me again, giving me an answer.

By the end of that day, we were official, and that's were it all began.

Our love.

--

 "Michael," Calum asked bringing me from my thoughts. I looked down at his head, which was rested in my lap, and grinned, "Yeah cutie?"

He chuckled, "Can I ask you something?"

I nodded, as I continued to run my fingers through his long black locks.

"If I weren't here, and in the band. I was still just that kid roaming the halls, and sitting two seats away from you in class, would you still love me?"

My heart had to register this question, but I soon answered, "Of course Calum. Where did that come from?"

He shrugged, and laid his hands upon his bare chest. (Yes, he was shirtless, and I was in heaven.)

"I don't know. Just a thought." 

I leaned over placing a kiss to the tip of his nose, "I promise you, that no matter where we are, I'll always love you."

He smiled, and nuzzled his head into my tummy. Something he loved to do. 

And if Calum didn't believe that. I hope he would see it after tonight.

TO BE CONTINUED...AGAIN...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, there will be a part three. I figured three parts would be good for this, and so, therefore there will be three parts.

I hope you guys like this. I certainly do. :)

Tell me what you guys think below!  Requests are still open, and you can have seconds..or thirds...or fourths even! (Siara xD)

Thank you guys so much!! I am almost to 10K, and that is absolutely incredible!!

With tons and tons of love, Robin Nicole xx