Shot 30: Julie and Michael: Guys, meet my girlfriend xx

I walked hand in hand with Michael, through the field of grass, and up the few steps of the house.

Today I was going to be meeting Michael's, my boyfriends, three best friends, and band mates, Luke, Calum, and Ashton.

Honestly, they didn't even know Michael and I were dating, so this could go either of two ways.

1. They could love me.

2. They can hate me.

Simple as that.

So my nerves were a complete mess, as I took a step into the building.

The smell of vanilla swarmed through my nose, making me grin. We were at Luke's house, and I assumed this was part of his mom's doing.

Just before we walked through the kitchen and into the living room, where the rest of the boys could be heard, chatting up about their upcoming tour, I pulled Michael back, and starred up into his beautiful aqua colored eyes.

"Michael, I don't think I should be here. This is a band thing, and I don't want to intrude," I released, breathing worriedly.

He sighed, and grabbed both my hands in his, "Julie, don't worry about it sweetie. It's just a small practice. Nothing big. The guys won't mind," he said placing a soft kiss to my forehead.

"What if they don't like me?" I said lowering my head.

He held his index finger to my chin, and lifted my gaze to his.

"Honey, they are going to love you. I promise."

Without further speaking Mikey, pulled me into the lounge to where his best friends sat.

They immediately looked up, all gazes adverted to me.

"Hey guys. Um, this is Julie. She's my special girl," he said winking towards me.

I giggled at his dorkiness, and looked to the others. They all had large smiles glued across their faces. 

"Hi Julie! I'm Calum!" said the dark haired boy. I already knew their names due to the fact that they were big rockstars, and in the same band as my boyfriend, but I didn't say anything, and let them continue with their introductions.

"I'm Luke. It's nice to meet you Julie," he said holding his hand out for a shake, which I then took.

Ashton stood, with a smile, "And I'm Ashton. Thank you for making Mikey happy. I was wondering why he had seemed so giddy for the past few weeks." He embraced me in a hug, and I blushed at his comment.

I looked to Michael who was looking away with pink cheeks.

"Really Michael?" I asked sweetly. He smiled, and pulled me to him.

"Of course," he smiled, and pecked a kiss to my lips, "And I told you they would like you."

He wrinkled up his nose and stuck his tongue out at me.

I giggled, and responded to his actions with a roll of my eyes.

 I turned to see the boys smiling up at us.

"Boys, I never thought it would happen. But our Michael, has grew up, and is in love." Ashton said dramatically. He rested his face in the nook of Luke's neck.

Calum laughed, as Michael walked over to Ash.

"Oh, no. I was in love a long time ago," he sat on Ashton's lap, and wrapped his arms around him nuzzling into his chest.

We all laughed, as Michael tried to kiss Ashton's cheek, and struggled to get away.

I sat on the sofa opposite from the boys, and smiled.

Luke  then looked at me with a grin, "Welcome to the family."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah.

I know.

That was terrible.

I am so sorry Julie. I hope you somewhat liked it. I tried to make it as cute as I could. Thanks for the request! I am so sorry for the wait. I've been a little busy so :(

Thank you guys for the reads!! It means so much x

Please continue to vote and comment, it would mean the world x

I love you guys <3

-RobinNicole