Shot 48: Louise and Luke: Whispers and words xx

"God, she is such a slut. Look at her..." I heard from behind me. 

Their whispers were the only thing on my mind. Every word they said, pierced my heart in ways I can't describe.

Luke looked at me with concern covering his face, "Babe, are you okay? You seem a little distant."

I nodded, as I twirled a strand of my dirty blonde hair around my index finger.

He listened to my reasons, and grinned, "Well, okay. How about we go for some ice cream, huh?"

"She's so fat. Why would Luke even go for that ugly ass?"

I let my insides curl, and I shook my head, "No. How about we just walk?" I suggested.

His smile faded, and he nodded agreeing with me. We stood in unison, and he grabbed my hand.

We had been at the mall for about half an hour, and we still hadn't accomplished anything. Unless you consider sitting in the food court talking about pointless things an achievement.

"Oh, there she goes. Probably about to seduce Luke into having raunchy sex with her for money."

That's when my limit was reached. I broke down right in the middle of the food court, in front of at least a hundred people. 

I grasped my face in my hands, and fell to the floor. I began to sob, and my panicked shaking was on the verge of taking place.

Luke almost instantly was at my side, pulling me into him.

"Louise , sweetheart, calm down..What's wrong?" he asked as he rocked me back and forth, rubbing circles into my back. 

My face burned hot; embarrassed of what I was doing. I knew this was only going to hurt Luke's reputation, but I couldn't help it.

All I ever hear is fucking shit about how I seduce Luke, how I promised him countless hours of sex for money, how I was fucking ugly, a fat ass bitch, and this is always the ending result. But I am not who they say I am. I love Luke, and our relationship was his choice. Ironically, we hadn't even shared out 'first time' yet. How the hell did me being a prostitute ever cross their minds?

"Babe, speak to me here.." I heard him again, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked up, and heard them speak again.

"Attention whore." I shot them a glare, and Luke figured it out.

"Oh, what are they saying?" He asked, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Stupid shit, Luke. Don't worry about it. I'll be fine."

He sighed, and finished wiping my eyes.

But before we left, he decided to visit the girls sitting a few feet away.

"Oh hey Lukey. We saw what happened with Louise just a few minutes ago. We feel so bad for her." they said, trying to give Luke their sweetest most convincing act.

"Yeah, I hope you feel like fucking shit! I swear if I ever here another false remark about Louise, I will make sure it's never said again, hear me? She is the most precious thing in my fucking life, and this hating shit is going to stop. It is ridiculous." 

He stormed off towards me, not even taking a glance at their shocked expressions. 

"Luke you didn't have to do that," I explained as we stepped outside.

"Yeah, I did. No one has the right to hurt you, Lou. Got me? I'm going to make sure of that."

I smiled, as he grabbed my hand, and pulled me into a warm hug. He placed a soft kiss to my lips, and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such the long wait.. I hope you liked it Louise. xx

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment!

-Robin Nicole xx