Shot 10: Allison and Luke: Bubble Blowing xx

Luke and I were sitting on my front porch listening to his latest single when he suddenly paused the track.

"Hey I was listening to that!" I protested playfully.

He smiled, and stood. I watched as he walked to the other end of the porch where my younger siblings were playing with their bubbles.

Luke walked over, and my little sister looked up at him with a smile, "Hey Lukey," she said excitedly.

He let out a small laugh, and waved, "Hey honey. Could I borrow that for a minute?" he asked pointing towards the bottle of soapy liquid.

She smiled, and handed it right over.

"Thanks sweetheart," he said as he rubbed a frizz to the top of her head, then walked back to me.

He sat, and entered the stick into the bottle, pulled it out, then blew four medium sized bubbles into my face, The first popping on the tip of my nose.

He let out a chuckle as I winced at the strange feeling on my nose.

He smirked at me, then blew another four onto me.

I quickly grabbed the bottle, and started to blow the soapy spheres in his direction.

We had a large laughing party, as he wrestled with me to get the bottle back.

"No, it's mine!" I yelled as he tickled my sides.

"Come on Allison. Give it back!" he sais playfully and practically threw his body on me.

We continued to do this for a few minutes, until I felt as if I were going to pee myself, and he got hiccups.

"All-*hiccup*-son!" he said laughing.

I laughed as I drug myself from under him, and returned the bottle to my sister.

He followed, grabbing the back of my shirt.

"Luke, what are you-" I tried to say before he twirled me around into his arms.

He smiled at me before another one of his raspy hiccups left his throat.

"I'm going to get you- hiccup- back for that one," he said staring into my eyes.

I smiled, and kissed the tip of his nose, "Sure you will."

He laughed, and hiccuped, then pressed his lips against mine.

We moved them slowly in sync until he let out another hiccup, causing a tickle upon my lip.

We both laughed, as we made our way back to our recent position.

He looked at me with a smile, "I love - hiccup- you, Allison."

"I love you too, Lukey."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it Allison! I love you! Thanks for the reads! Means the world. <3