Shot 32: Cheyenne and Calum #2: Mistaken xx

Cheyenne's P.O.V:

Today was the day that I cleaned up around the house.

Every Saturday, I went around finding pizza crust leftovers, and miscellaneous beanies that Calum and the boys had forgotten in the past week of gaming and late night parties.

I had just finished throwing all of Calum's dirty socks into the hamper, and was now walking to my bedroom. This was usually the hardest room to clean.

Considering this was were the x-box was, Calum and the boys stayed here most of the time when over. So this is were remains of food were found under the bed, and weird clothing items randomly appeared.

I walked in and immediately spotted the pizza box under the bed. I picked it up placing it in the large black trash bag I held in the other hand.

Surprisingly, I had only found a few banana peels. and one clothing item, which was Ashton's red bandana. I tucked it in my hand made 'lost-n-found' drawer on my nightstand.

I took the trash out the back, and made a U-turn back to my room.

I made the bed, and began to hang Calum's tee shirts in the closet. As I did, I noticed something pink sticking out from behind a shoe box. I leaned over, and pulled it out.

My mouth dropped open as I starred at the bright pink, lace panties. That were not mine.

What the hell our these? Who the hell do these belong to?

My gullible mind immediately ran across the most awful thought.

Was Calum cheating on me?

Surely not. I mean, he told me he loved me every morning, and made me breakfast in bed. Why would he do that if he didn't care?

But why the hell does he have a pair of bright pink, lace panties?

I pulled out my phone, and dialed his number.

I placed it to my ear, but was sent to voice-mail.

'Hey it's Cal. If I didn't catch you, then don't hesitate to call back later. See ya.'

I cringed, and felt tears rush to my eyes.

Was this really happening?

Calum's P.O.V:

I entered the house exhausted from the days events.

First the band and I had recorded our new single, and had two hours of non-stop practice. After that we hit up an interview, and then were finally released.

All I wanted was a nice long sleep.

I walked up to my room to find Cheyenne sitting on the bed. She looked a bit upset, seeing as how she sat with her knees pulled up to her chest.

"Hey babe. I'm home. You alright?" I asked, as I laid my phone on the nightstand.

I then climbed in bed next to her, and looked over. She had still not responded.

"Cheyenne, honey. What's up?" I asked again, a bit worried.

Still nothing. "Babe, are you alright?"

That's when she blew. "WHO THE HELL IS SHE CALUM?"

I shot back, a bit stunned by her rise of voice. "What are you talking about Cheyenne?"

"Who the hell are you cheating on me with?" She stood and placed her hands on her hips. "I have no idea what you are talking about, Chey. Really."

"Oh don't play that with me Calum. If you have no idea what I am talking about, maybe these will refresh your memory. Or did you rip them off to fast to even notice," she pulled out a pair of pink, laced panties.

That's when I realized what she was talking about. But truth is, she had it all wrong.

"Oh! Those. Cheyenne, listen." She threw them in my face. "Claum I can't believe you!"

I stood, and threw the lingerie back to the bed. "Cheyenne, would you listen to me? Those aren't some other girls, they are yours."

Her expression changed a slight bit, and she huffed. "What the hell do you mean they are mine?!" she snapped.

"I bought them for you...I....um, one day...I was out, and I walked by Victoria's Secret. I looked in, because, well...Yeah. And I spotted these. And I thought you would look amazing in them," I spat out.

I regret ever buying them now.

"Calum, we haven't even had sex. How would you know what lingerie I would look good in?"

I sighed with a bit of a chuckle, "I just knew, alright. And I thought whenever you were ready, after a while, we could both have fun with them...if you know what I mean." I winked, and she broke out into a fit of laughter.

"Calum you are such an idiot," she remarked. "But I'm your idiot." I replied, making my way over to her.

I placed my arms around her waist, and smiled down at her.

"Are we alright?" I asked, grinning sweetly. She smiled, and gave me a cute nod. "Yeah. We are fine."

I leaned down, and gave her a soft, warm kiss.

"But no more buying my underwear please. Pink is so not my color." I laughed at her words, "Alright. But I would like to judge that for myself."

She smirked, "One day you might."

She left my arms, and walked to the door. She turned giving me a slight wink, and walking out of sight.

I grinned happily, knowing that I was probably the luckiest guy on earth.

Even if I got yelled at every once in a while.

It was needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it Cheyenne! I thought it was a bit funny. x I love you!!

Vote, and comment if you guys liked!!

Requests still open!

-Robin Nicole xx