BLANDON HIGH: THE DEVIL'S HEIR

A Mystery/Thriller story by Pinkie_Glimmer

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

D E D I C A T I O N

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐆 𝐎 𝐃

♠ For keeping us firm, stand tall, safe, and healthy amid this global pandemic we're all facing in such a major struggle.

𝐅 𝐀 𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐘

For always supporting me in whatever path I choose to take, and also for their limitless love they keep on showering upon me. I love you so so much. You mean the whole galaxy to me.

𝐅 𝐑 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒

♠ For always inspiring and encouraging me to update all the damn time when I was in the brink of not updating─also for their authentic words of wisdom. I don't need to mention you because you know deep inside who you are. I love you 3000!

Special mentions: Ate Adelle, Deepali, Zyy-chan, Rezelle, my Boot-Boot gang, xNurtellax, Abao

𝐀 𝐍 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 & 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 𝐆 𝐀

♠ For lending me a hand for writing the whole plot of this story. I love Anime and Manga so so much, and they mean everything to me. Can't imagine dear life without them.

𝐌 𝐎 𝐕 𝐈 𝐄 𝐒

♠ For also inspiring and giving me a light bulb over my head when I was trapped of writer's block's charm. I'm more than proud to divulge everyone the part of my life's fact that I'm a solid Marvelaholic, Bronie, and a Warsie.

𝐌 𝐔 𝐒 𝐈 𝐂

For always inspiring me to update whenever I'm despondent, and I isolated myself from the world. As what my queen, Taylor Swift said, "People has never always been there for me. But music has."

𝐎 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒

My one and only beloved UniqueKorns!

♠ To Asaya Bhandari, Hansol Vernon Chwe, Tom Holland, and my other Japanese and Western husbandos.

♠ To my other queens, Loren Gray, Halsey, Ai Hashimoto, etc.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗞 - 𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗡

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

♠ I want to thank each and every one of you for supporting this book from the bottom of your hearts. This story is such a wonderful masterpiece I've wrote. Even if I've been a lazy-ass writer for the past two years since I started this, you all still stayed by my side and waited for my update. Despite it, you still let me quench your thirst for new chapters. I can't thank you enough for if it wasn't for you, I could never achieve this milestone. Arigatou gozaimasu, and I love you! Be red, stay unique. God bless.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Instagram: Pinkie_Glimmer
Gmail: todorokikchan@gmail.com
Tumblr: PinkieGlimmer22
Twitter: Glimmydudu

I'd much appreciate if you add and follow me. I'll be posting announcements there as well in the future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

† D I S C L A I M E R

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

This story does not refer to any actual events, places or any other person having the same name with the characters. Everything is only based on my imagination. If there will be similarities of names in other stories, it is purely a coincidence. Furthermore, this may not be suitable for very young readers for there will be killings and gruesome murders in this story.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Kindly HIT the ⭐ button below and constructive criticism is always welcome and much appreciated.

Yonde kurete arigatou, UniqueKorns! 😘