011

Hope you like my drawing :)

Mike
I rushed past the ambulances and the Police officers to get to the middle of the accident, the whole party was there trying to pull me back as I ran through the crowds,I ducked under the police tape and the party followed holding me back.

"It was a murder." The police man said to the reporter. "The woman was repeatedly stabbed to death and drowned." The words ran through my head. I saw two paramedics carrying a woman on a stretcher,she had a white blanket covering her face. I tried to run but saw a hand fall out of the side. I looked closely and saw that on the woman's wrist there was a black tattoo that said "011"

I screamed and cried trying to get to Her,pushing past anyone I could. But it was too late.
"Mike..?!"
"Mike!"

I soon woke up sweating looking around too see my wife waking me up. "El..!" I said rapping her in my arms. "Mike?! Are you okay?" I slowed down my breathing and hugged her tighter. "I'm fine now that your here..." She smiled and cuddled into my side.

Just as we were about to sleep again I heard the baby crying from the next room "I'll get Her." She stood up and made her way to the baby's room. "It's okay baby..mommy's here" I smiled looking around the corner to see El holding the baby in her arms. "Mommy's here.." I approached them and looked to see El smiling down at our bundle of joy. "Shhh.." she said trying to get her back to sleep. El then put her back in her crib and let her drift off to sleep. "Goodnight Alicia.." El said kissing Alicia's forehead.

After that, I slept peacefully.