Chapter 7

I woke up to Stiles pacing back and forth in front of me making me question what is wrong with him. However, I realize that I didn't question this out loud making me stand up out of Stiles's bed and make my way over to him. Grabbing his hands I ask him what is wrong making him shake his head.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong. What makes you think something is wrong?"

"You're pacing and stressing at the same time. I'm surprised there isn't a panic attack following."

"There might."

He says as he takes a seat on his bed before glancing up at me. I tell him to calm his breathing and to just let me know what is going on. He goes explaining how his dad got hurt last night because a mountain lion got loose in the school parking lot and Scott did nothing to save him. Nodding my head I just sit and listen as Stiles goes off about Scott.

"I mean he has all this power and abilities and he can't even save my dad from a mountain lion. How does he expect to protect Allison, me, you. I can't let you get hurt, especially since I dragged you into this."

"You didn't drag me into this I would have been in it no matter what considering you two are my friends or would you have hid it from me like you guys are from Allison?"

"You know I can't hide anything from you."

He says with a slight shrug making me nod my head and remind him to get ready for school. He rolls his eyes and asks me if I want to borrow a flannel or if I'm actually going to go back home and change. Shaking my head I tell him that I will take the flannel and just throw on some jeans that I left here.

As he hands me the flannel we both go our separate ways to different bathrooms to get ready. Once we are ready we both head to school. Stiles starts heading to class as I tell him that I will meet him there and that I have to stop by my locker first. He nods and tells me not to take long or he will die from boredom. Shaking my head at him I start to make my way when I run straight into Scott.

"Stay away from-Kai?"

"Oh hey Scott. Who do you need to stay away from?"

"Allison, Jackson, and even Lydia."

"Why Lydia?"

"Well where there is Lydia, there is a Jackson or Allison not too far behind."

"Very true."

Agreeing with him we both make our way to the classroom where I see Stiles has saved a seat right next to him and there is an open one right behind him. As both Scott and I make our way towards Stiles, who doesn't bother to move his backpack for Scott to sit next to him, I glance over to Stiles as he gives me a smile and moves his backpack.

Making eye contact with Scott I shrug my shoulders before taking out my stuff for class. Once I was done I glanced over to the boys to see Scott trying to talk to Stiles who isn't budging at all, until Scott mentions Derek. Stiles then leans over to me and whispers what he wants to say to Scott in my ear and tells me to transfer the message. Sighing I turn towards Scott who is glancing at me in anticipation.

"He said, if he was talking to you, he'd say you're an idiot for trusting him."

I tell Scott as the bell rings making me get ready for notetaking when I see Stiles press his lips together meaning he is fighting not talking to Scott which means he will talk to him very soon. Leaning over to Stiles I just tell him that it's okay to give into temptation every once in a while making him sigh before asking Scott what Derek said.